Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Halo 1 - 343GS level - Need help

OP VampiricSpartan

I'm OCD and I like to keep all of my allies alive during the campaign. I'm playing on Easy difficulty and towards the end of the 6th Halo 1 level "343 Guilty Spark", there's a group of 10 Marines that accompany me to the tower where Foehammer is supposed to pick them up. Is there a trick or certain way, any advice, to have get all 10 Marines to survive till the end of the level? The Flood just keep spawning and I've spent countless hours just trying to get all 10 of them to live. Thanks in advance.
I'm OCD and I like to keep all of my allies alive during the campaign. I'm playing on Easy difficulty and towards the end of the 6th Halo 1 level "343 Guilty Spark", there's a group of 10 Marines that accompany me to the tower where Foehammer is supposed to pick them up. Is there a trick or certain way, any advice, to have get all 10 Marines to survive till the end of the level? The Flood just keep spawning and I've spent countless hours just trying to get all 10 of them to live. Thanks in advance.
um... look up ways to end the mission quicker... I think if you kill the sentinels at the end, the mission sends prematurely.... I am not 100% sure though....
One easy approach is to play Halo Custom Edition and enable the medusa cheat which causes all enemies to die when they detect the player. This approach is also effective if you wish to save the marines in the room with the light bridge that is constantly activating and deactivating.