Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Halo 2 Backwards Compatibility For Xbox Series X S

OP CarpalChain4138

Why is halo 2 NO backwards with xbox one
For the most part it would be sales of Halo: The Master Chief Collection, I guess. I mean, it wouldn't make sense from a business standpoint for Microsoft to invest in making a game backwards compatible when an updated one is available for said console and people give you money so they can play it.
But Halo 2 Classic has bugs
AND POOR servers
But Halo 2 Classic has bugs
AND POOR servers
Whereas Halo 2 for the Original Xbox also has bugs and no servers.
For the most part it would be sales of Halo: The Master Chief Collection, I guess. I mean, it wouldn't make sense from a business standpoint for Microsoft to invest in making a game backwards compatible when an updated one is available for said console and people give you money so they can play it.
On that note, then why would Halo 3 and all those other games be backwards compatible?
On that note, then why would Halo 3 and all those other games be backwards compatible?
Again, this is just me guessing, but I would say it would have something to do with the servers still being operational.
its stupid that they wont include og xbox halo games
nuttypig h37 i agree with you but they want you to play halo mcc which is still bugged maybe halo 2 and halo ce have bugs but most of them are fun