Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Halo 2: Vista Gamerscore.

OP VmasterRecon

I know I have achievements in Halo 2: Vista but is there any way I can see what ones I have unlocked? Like Halo: Spartan Strike the game no longer appears in the achievement list on the Xbox.
you should be able to see it on the Trueachievements website.
you should be able to see it on the Trueachievements website.
I totally forgot about that. Thanks. Such a shame. I was so close to getting the full 1000 xD
I know I have achievements in Halo 2: Vista but is there any way I can see what ones I have unlocked? Like Halo: Spartan Strike the game no longer appears in the achievement list on the Xbox.
How strange. I know on my 360, at least, I can view the Vista achievements just as easily as Halo 3/4/Reach and other games.
I can see my Vista achievements on Xbox.com and my 360. I don't have an Xbox One or newer so I can't check.
Its on the Xbox Console Companion app for me at least
Wait what? H2Vista achievements should be viewable on xbox. Halo SA/SS sometimes show up on xbox, however when they do they show 0/200 , 0/250 regardless if you have achievements in it