Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Halo 3 5 Star general

OP ARTUR S 004 PT

Hi guys
im now a General grade 3 in Halo 3, there is surprisingly still 1500 playing it online. I have 4250 exp and need one last 750 to get to 5 star general. Any tips for this??
the game seems to be broken as sometimes I lose exp out of nowhere?

any tips?
Hi guys
im now a General grade 3 in Halo 3, there is surprisingly still 1500 playing it online. I have 4250 exp and need one last 750 to get to 5 star general. Any tips for this??

any tips?
The Better Idea is to pass to MCC
Hi guys

any tips?
Keep grinding in the populated playlists?

I don't think there's an easy way to get XP in Halo 3 online anymore. No double XP weekends, no events, etc.
Hi guys

any tips?

I don't think there's an easy way to get XP in Halo 3 online anymore. No double XP weekends, no events, etc.
Still, you should be proud of yourself for getting to that high of a rank!
Valta6803 wrote:
Hi guys

any tips?

Still, you should be proud of yourself for getting to that high of a rank!
Thank you, yes I am. It would just be cool to get to 5 star