[Locked] Halo 3 Anniversary 2017?

OP LilNorie2548

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
Halo 3 was made in 2007, and will soon be 2017... Halo 2 got its Treatment... but wheres Halo 3?.... 343 did say" it takes years in order to make a halo game"... so does that mean Halo 3 is in development already???
who wants a Halo 3 Remasterd??
As long as they keep Projectiles then sure I would love it. But if they change it to hitscan I won't buy it. Projectiles > Hitscan
who would;nt want a Halo 3 Remake?
Why are you posting this in Halo 5 discussion forum?
this is the classic halo games forums
i would buy it halo 3 was my first halo game i played
wait halo 3 is for xbox 360 and the made it for xbox one so what would it be for xbox 720 (a.k.a xbox one but this was the name it was going to be before they changed it to xbox one).
Loved halo3 but its probably not needed
it would be great but how could it be improved apart from the forge
A Halo 3 Anniversary? Count me in! Imagine the visuals, re-vamped Multiplayer and Campaign.
see 343, people want a Halo 3 Anniversary
I'd much rather studios work on new things then release a remake for the previous gen. Halo 3 looks too good for a remake to blow you away, it should be 15th or 20th anniversary.
if its classic Halo 3 multiplayer with a new skin and a completely redone forge mode I'll be perfectly happy, but if they change or "FIX" one thing! >:(
I wanna see Remasterd graphics for Halo 3
well, if they follow the pattern, halo 3 graphics will absolutely suck in 2017, so I don't see why they would not.
Halo 3 is fine how it is... i would hate for them to wreck it like they did with the halo 2A multiplayer. H2c is so much better.
That will not happen is a very recent game would have to wait to have something like virtual reality to verdaderavente worth
I'd be down for that. I love H3 <3
I don't see why they shouldn't. They've done it with the others, and H3's graphics do look somewhat dated.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5