OP LilNorie2548

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
I wouldn't rule it out but at the same time, I don't think its necessary. If 343 Industries took the time, money, and resources into doing a remastered game every 10 years, it takes away from the focus of future titles and projects. There aren't many titles that were big enough to have the remastered treatment but other companies are following the tread and doing so. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw Mass Effect, Gears of War, and Bioshock remastered before long too.

Getting off topic. It'd be cool to see but I doubt they'd take the time to do so
If they're going to remake Halo 1 and 2, then respect the entire Halo Trilogy. We need Halo 3 Anniversary!

Of course, the graphics are already amazing (if you don't agree, I'm sorry you don't like Bungie. JK ;))
No Halo 3 anniversary is not in progress right now. 343 is currently trying to fix MCC and make Halo 5. They probably won't start making it (if they make it) for a few years. It only takes about a year to make a halo game.
No Halo 3 anniversary is not in progress right now. 343 is currently trying to fix MCC and make Halo 5. They probably won't start making it (if they make it) for a few years. It only takes about a year to make a halo game.
I noticed there's a lot of gaps in Halo 3 (both the original Xbox 360 version and the MCC version). Forge mode in Halo 3 missing some features from Halo 2 Anniversary and Halo 4, the weapon sounds date back from Halo CE, cannot set certain weapons as starting weapons (including the Carbine and the Plasma Rifle), etc. Hopefully, Halo 3 Anniversary should come out as a standalone game in 2017. I chose standalone because we could include some unique features in Halo 3 Anniversary including a unique multiplayer engine, an enhanced forge mode, more starting weapons, new weapon sounds, better graphics in campaign, a firefight mode, etc. Like someone else said earlier, if we remake Halo 1 and Halo 2, then we should remake Halo 3.
I agree. If they made a Halo CE and a Halo 2 anniversary they need to do it for Halo 3. Some people are saying it isn't an old game but when the anniversary comes around it will have been just as old as CE and 2 so that argument is ridiculous. To me that's not really fair to us big time Halo 3 guys. Halo 3 is my personal favorite game ever so why shouldn't it be remade when the other games got it? Someone else said the other 2 were big time releases....so was Halo 3? Biggest game of 2007 easily and a company doesn't drop millions of dollars on marketing for something they think will fail. The risk is way too much. Rant off topic but back to the point I want Halo 3 anniversary.
Halo 3 needs a graphics update. They are too close to the original Halo 2 graphics. It doesn't compare with Halo 2 Anniversary or Halo 4. Anniversary versions of maps from Certain Affinity wouldn't be a bad add on either. I do not think it needs to be released as an individual game. I think it should be DLC for MCC. There is no reason to have two discs for different versions of the same game if they are both on Xbox One. We have the Internet and DLC for a reason. Besides the view button doesn't do anything during the 3 campaign of MCC. It needs to be given a purpose. :)
No.....

Just........

No.
who wants a Halo 3 Remasterd??
Of coarse I would love to see halo 3 remasteres... it is easily my top halo for having both story missions and multiplayer just perfect to me...

This post has been hidden.

I personally believe Halo 3 is perfect. I wouldn't change a thing, including the graphics. If anything, just give us a 1080p and 60fps full game. Literally a Halo 3 disc with everything, just upgraded to the frames and picture. I would defiantly buy it.
Don't see the need really. Nothing to improve on as the graphics aren't that bad and changing anything else about the game would be wrong.
That's entirely false. It takes about 3 years to make a Halo game.
It takes around 3 years for a Halo game. Hence the 3 year gap between every release. Halo CE (2001) Halo 2 (2004) Halo 3 (2007) Halo Reach (2010) Halo 4 only took 2 years and it came out (2012) but Halo 5 tok 3 years again releasing at (2015) Unless MCC took time away which it might have. Im not sure how much though.
Halo 3 was made in 2007, and will soon be 2017... Halo 2 got its Treatment... but wheres Halo 3?.... 343 did say" it takes years in order to make a halo game"... so does that mean Halo 3 is in development already???
yes I would expect they are
A Halo 3 Anniversary? Count me in! Imagine the visuals, re-vamped Multiplayer and Campaign.
It will be glorious and I to am in
They should update the version in MCC first with all updates the 360 version has.
Yes, it's a given.
I want it and expect them to say something about it next year.
It will look like Halo Online :v
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5