1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
who wants a Halo 3 Remasterd??
It would be awesome for veteran players!
I seriously doubt they will. I'm sure they were just doing anniversaries for the first 2 games.
i would get it.
They'd better I want to see the awesome look of the new Halo 2 graphics on Halo 3.
Ten year anniversary edition sounds reasonable to me.
Halo 3 should be backwards compatible
Best game i ever played. Would love to see it now :D
Best game i ever played. Would love to see it now :D
Hell yea man
I don't think it will happen, but with new graphics and 60fps, it could be a great game.
Es inapropiado, con Halo 2 Anniversary es más que suficiente, no es necesario un ''Halo 3 Anniversary''
If we don't get a "HALO 3 Anniversary" I will be pissed. We got CE Anniversary and Halo 2 Anniversary in the form of MCC. Where's my HALO 3 Anniversary!
If we don't get a "HALO 3 Anniversary" I will be pissed. We got CE Anniversary and Halo 2 Anniversary in the form of MCC. Where's my HALO 3 Anniversary!
Probably at the very bottom of 343s to do list.
All I want is the original Halo 3 game, with new maps and a few new weapons available on those maps. Maybe another mission, that would be pretty cool and satisfactory. If they change it all, I don't want it. I'll probably buy it, play it, and then go back to MCC or the 360 version.
If they decide to remaster Halo 3 I wonder if they'll include it as an update for MCC or make it an entirely separate game. Perhaps they would bundle it with a remaster of ODST and Reach but these are just some ideas.
If they decide to remaster Halo 3 I wonder if they'll include it as an update for MCC or make it an entirely separate game. Perhaps they would bundle it with a remaster of ODST and Reach but these are just some ideas.
Yea this is a big debate. Should it be tacked on to MCC or standalone? I see where adding it to MCC would be nice and keep everything in one spot but it is still running subpar. I don't want the bad servers effecting the multiplayer experience. If it is standalone they could make sure the servers are high quality and include more content in it than if it was just DLC to MCC.
Also here are my grand ideas for this game. And if you have any thoughts on H3A that you want to share post them here.
i'd prefer the original experience of h3 and want it to be backwards compatible
That will not happen is a very recent game would have to wait to have something like virtual reality to verdaderavente worth
You say that it won't happen, however it's not 343 is call on whether or not they make Halo 3 anniversary, it's Microsoft's. Microsoft loves money, people love Halo 3, so the way I see it Halo 3 anniversary would mean easy money for Microsoft and I'm sure they love easy money.
Halo 3 is my fav. Yes I want it !
Halo 3 was made in 2007, and will soon be 2017... Halo 2 got its Treatment... but wheres Halo 3?.... 343 did say" it takes years in order to make a halo game"... so does that mean Halo 3 is in development already???
I know this topic has been brought back from the died but yeah, just a few things...
  1. Halo CE and Halo 2 really needed the Anniversary treatment because they didn't age well in terms of graphics.
  2. It would not take them years to make a Halo 3 Anniversary. Common sense would tell you a brand new game from scratch would take years but the Anniversary treatment is just slapping a "new layer" ontop of an already complete game, so they wouldn't be making it from scratch.
  3. There wont be a Halo 3 Anniversary, many people asked about this when the Master Chief Collection was announced and they pretty much said it probably wont happen as the slight upgrade in the Master Chief Collection is fine and its aged well.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5