OP LilNorie2548

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
I would definitely want a Halo 3 remaster, I've been looking forward to it since the release of the CE anniversary. I'd love to see all the visuals be remade and to have it in 60fps campaign and multiplayer. It is definitely a deserving game of the anniversary treatment.
I need halo 3 on backwards compatablity or remastered. I just want to see what the customizations look like.
I don't know. I think Halo 3 looks fine as it is. It isn't gorgeous, but I don't want it to look anything like Halo 4, or 5.
They probably should and will do a Halo 3 rework.
I hope not. And if they do, I hope it is only like 30 dollars. I would not buy a full 60 buck re-release of a game that already had good graphics. Sure, the multiplayer was awesome, but the multiplayer in Halo 5 is even better! My hope is that instead of a full game, they just add in some maps into Halo 5 that were from Halo 3, as well as some armors, emblems, etc.
a halo 3 anniversary ? her be beautiful
I just created an incredibly long post on Halo's subreddit about Halo 3: Anniversary. It was too long to post on here, so I would appreciate it if you guys went over and checked it out/gave some feedback!
Spoiler:
Show
Halo 3 Anniversary would be very cool to have them develop, but they would need to get Bungie onboard & MicroSoft Game Studios, its development would go kind of fast because they already have the story & what its multiplayer should be & feel like, all they would need to do is upgrade the graphics to something similar to H2A or it could be like H5G & make changes to the sounding of the guns & remaster the soundtrack, remastering a game usually takes about 2-3 years in total & of course 2017 does mark the 10 year anniversary of Halo 3, so it makes sense to have Halo 3 Anniversary come out in 2017 & have Halo 6 come out in 2018 or 2019.
I am totally onboard & supporting this great deed because, Halo 3 is how me & my friends(teammates) first met & it will feel like just like old times for me & my friends & it's like memories to me. I kept my spirit up on gaming since Halo 3 & that is what gave me Confidence in professional gaming & inspiration to become one which I am, but I really don't compete as much, I like to play & compete with my friends just for fun.
i like tosee halo reach annyversary, but with considerable changes, like new missions, example between ONI swords base and nightmare pass 16 DAYS, between long night of solace and exodus 9 days, what during all that time. i like see wdapons with sight likes halo 5 WZ loadautds example AR long shot a halo halo reach complete remasterizes. FROM THE BEGINING, U KNOW THE END
Stop making me feel old, dammit. But I'd be all in for a remastered Halo 3. As long as 343 doesn't *ahem* fudge it up
Avenger V wrote:
As long as they keep Projectiles then sure I would love it. But if they change it to hitscan I won't buy it. Projectiles > Hitscan
thank you, i always thought it made gunfights more fun and kind of increased the skill gap. though in halo 3 because of connection issues sometimes it worked kind of weird.
I think their best option would be ODST 2 with Halo 3: Anniversary - including multiplayer - inside. A stand-alone title, given the mess that was Halo: The Master-Chief Collection, wouldn't sell, unfortunately.

Halo 3 was, and still is, my favourite game. It would be disappointing to see it over-looked.
Avenger V wrote:
As long as they keep Projectiles then sure I would love it. But if they change it to hitscan I won't buy it. Projectiles > Hitscan
With the last 2 anniversaries, they've kept everything regarding physics and hitscan intact. I don't see why they would change it
Deffo would love to see this, full circle, all original 3 remastered. Also Halo 3 did look very good, good art style but the polygons were low, Would love to see Halo 3 CGI cutscenes too.
I would love to see what Blur Studios could do with the cinematics on Halo 3. Especially the scene at the end of The Storm....
Halo 3 anniversary would be a great idea because then we can see if they added more details and maybe some hints for halo 6 like they did for halo 2 anniversary. Plus but I am also gonna say this in a sad tone we would have to watch the great and all powerful Johnson die again but we could also get to watch the prophet of truth die again.
Great forum Halo 3 anniversary its coming :)
GERMAYN 1 wrote:
Great forum Halo 3 anniversary its coming :)
What do you mean "its coming?" Is it confirmed? Or are you just optimistic it will happen.
I imagine this is likely to happen!
I hope not. I understand the need/want for Halo CE and 2 being remastered but I don;t think we need remasters of every single Halo game. Will there be a Halo CE remaster remaster in 2021? That's absurd. Focus on making the future games great. Every single Halo game will work on at least the next Xbox as well so most will be playable on 3 consoles (some on 4!) Not including the few on PC too.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5