Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Halo 3 Anniversary

OP Hugo850

Today I'm talk about the possibility of Halo 3 Anniversary. Remember that the termn of Anniversary Is refer a remake of the folllow game, like halo combate evolved Anniversary launched un xbox 360.
Halo 3 Anniversary I think Is a possibility because the saga is again alive, with the relaunching un PC and in the end of the year Halo Infinite.
I hope Halo 3 Anniversary make it real, because is one of the best halo campaning AND online.
And remember that bungie had the habit to launch remakes of His games.
Do you have interesting about Halo 3 Anniversary?
Let me know tour opinion un the coments.
My name Is Hugo850.
Good day spartans.
The crew 850
Quote:
A Halo 3 Anniversary will most likely never happen. Even if it does, predicated dates would be 2022 for its 15th Anniversary or 2027 for its 20th.
x N7 117 x wrote:
Quote:
A Halo 3 Anniversary will most likely never happen. Even if it does, predicated dates would be 2022 for its 15th Anniversary or 2027 for its 20th.
I suspect it will come in 3007
x N7 117 x wrote:
Quote:
I suspect it will come in 3007
It would be really funny if 343i pushed back Halo 3: Anniversary by one year every time someone asks or even mentions it 😂
I saw this post by ________ studios (the guys who made the terminals in halo CE and H2A and halo 4, I forgot the name so I'll just put a blank. hopefully you guys can ffind the name, I'm too lazy) that they think something is missing in that list. Of course HAlo 5 is still too new to have a remake and 3 is the only eligible game left sooo... 343, please...
also, please monitors, don't flag that. its harder than you think to find the elusive name for a studio I just read about.