1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
i think it should happen i loved halo 3 and i still play it to this day.
Lots of people do. Even ten years later, it's still very popular and played often, and is still the best halo game.
you are right about that
THANK you.
imagine halo 5 forge in halo 3
yes plz
I want it. Halo 3 was the game that started it all for me. And not just for the fans sake, for 343i's sake as well! Halo 3 is the best selling Halo game with over 12 million copies sold. Halo was at it's peak during Halo 3, so it would be a surprise if it got as much sales as a newer title. Even if it doesn't have a remastered multiplayer (I think it should though), a Halo 3 campaign remastered would be amazing. Then 343 could be finally over with remastering the games and the community can stop expecting games to get remasters.
VexHax wrote:
I want it. Halo 3 was the game that started it all for me. And not just for the fans sake, for 343i's sake as well! Halo 3 is the best selling Halo game with over 12 million copies sold. Halo was at it's peak during Halo 3, so it would be a surprise if it got as much sales as a newer title. Even if it doesn't have a remastered multiplayer (I think it should though), a Halo 3 campaign remastered would be amazing. Then 343 could be finally over with remastering the games and the community can stop expecting games to get remasters.
Exactly what I think we're after...
BMG Hunt3r wrote:
i would love halo 3 to be remasted with them beautiful blur studios cutscenes ! have lots of memory playing halo 3
I think it too. It would be fantastic!
Vodacera wrote:
I honestly highly doubt halo 3 anniversary would happen. if it does. it will be a waste of cash and developers.
Also. it looks fine enough on Master Chief Collection. What else could you people want?
They already gave us such a good collection of games. let them focus on their own thing.
We want better graphics to start - the marines in the cutscenes actually look like hexagons by todays standards
We want blur cutscenes - did we get those in MCC?
We want a round off to the remasters - better to stop at the end rather than halfway through
We want the old art style back - come on, who doesn't?
Finally, we want 343 to listen and make it happen - we don't mind waiting...
It would be pretty cool if they remastered it for the launch of the xbox scorpio.
if this forum gets popular, i think 343i would consider doing so but individual from the MCC Game. the MasterChief Collection is already down a few fps's on halo 2 Anniversary, so giving halo 3 Anniversary would be like getting halo 5 installed to it. if a halo 3 Anniversary happened i'd so buy it! we just need to wait until halo 5 & halo wars 2 is done updating & fixing. halo 3 Anniversary would be like getting the next best halo! i just love halo 3 because it was the best ever since 2008, 2017 even since halo 3 is still played. 343i would be able too, but hayabusa might have to get removed since it was a thing that involved Microsoft with dead or Alive & NinjaGaiden, its also why we havent got the hayabusa on halo 5. i'd be great if the Remaster made it to look different entirely but earned the same way with a few old parts i cant seperate it from (the Top of the helmet's design, Similar Shoulders to HerioSkrill and the chest plate changing to merge the Centurion & Multi-Threat ( halo: reach pre-order). i'd probably call it "Heretic" or "Defrilles", "Puracity", "Cognizant", "Tyabuse", "demon", "Hiayachi", "Calamity", "Turamanne", "Skrill", "Gohmne" and so on...
Vodacera wrote:
I honestly highly doubt halo 3 anniversary would happen. if it does. it will be a waste of cash and developers.
Also. it looks fine enough on Master Chief Collection. What else could you people want?
They already gave us such a good collection of games. let them focus on their own thing.
We want better graphics to start - the marines in the cutscenes actually look like hexagons by todays standards
We want blur cutscenes - did we get those in MCC?
We want a round off to the remasters - better to stop at the end rather than halfway through
We want the old art style back - come on, who doesn't?
Finally, we want 343 to listen and make it happen - we don't mind waiting...
Alright, I see your point.
good news & bad news guys!
Halo 3 Anniversary didnt get made, but halo 3 is now backwards compatible alongside Halo 4 & The 360 HaloWaypoint!
When im done getting Achilles with The Heretic Uprising, im going to get on halo 3 on Xbox one. See you all there everyone!
-I will still play halo 5 though...
AirLoxz wrote:
Halo 3 Anniversary didnt get made, but halo 3 is now backwards compatible alongside Halo 4 & The 360 HaloWaypoint!
When im done getting Achilles with The Heretic Uprising, im going to get on halo 3 on Xbox one. See you all there everyone!
halo 3 anniversary i want it!!!!
AirLoxz wrote:
Where is this announcement and statement that Halo 3 is backwards compatible? I do not see it anywhere nor on Microsofts list of compatible games?
i saw it somewhere... might be the next xbox update.
I'm surprised that 343 hasn't created a Halo 3 Anniversary yet. It's been about ten years... but I can see that they're not releasing it until September 9th.
Desire xc wrote:
I'm surprised that 343 hasn't created a Halo 3 Anniversary yet. It's been about ten years... but I can see that they're not releasing it until September 9th.
September 25th was H3's release date so it will come then at the earliest
Desire xc wrote:
September 25th was H3's release date so it will come then at the earliest
you better hope halo 6 gets pushed to 2018, they stated it to be out in 2017... hopefully they decide to get halo 3 finished and seperated from MCC since putting it in there would kill MCC. plus, i don't know how people lag on it. i've never lagged on MCC & i got moderate connection (3 bars online).
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5