OP BMG Hunt3r

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
Just hope and pray really hard. I know some disagree with it but I don't see the reason why not?? Blur Studios does an amazing job on the graphics in the Halo universe.
AirLoxz wrote:
Desire xc wrote:
I'm surprised that 343 hasn't created a Halo 3 Anniversary yet. It's been about ten years... but I can see that they're not releasing it until September 9th.
September 25th was H3's release date so it will come then at the earliest
you better hope halo 6 gets pushed to 2018, they stated it to be out in 2017... hopefully they decide to get halo 3 finished and seperated from MCC since putting it in there would kill MCC. plus, i don't know how people lag on it. i've never lagged on MCC & i got moderate connection (3 bars online).
Halo 6 is being released alongside Scorpio next year. That we already know.
Honestly, I don't want a Halo 3 anniversary right now. The graphics still hold up to modem standards and the anniversary market is kind of stuffed. Now, I wouldn't be opposed to getting a Halo 3 anniversary on its 15th birthday. That way it would break the trend of Halo games getting a remaster on their 10th birthday. Hopefully by then, there won't be any problems with putting it into MCC.
AirLoxz wrote:
Desire xc wrote:
I'm surprised that 343 hasn't created a Halo 3 Anniversary yet. It's been about ten years... but I can see that they're not releasing it until September 9th.
you better hope halo 6 gets pushed to 2018, they stated it to be out in 2017... hopefully they decide to get halo 3 finished and seperated from MCC since putting it in there would kill MCC. plus, i don't know how people lag on it. i've never lagged on MCC & i got moderate connection (3 bars online).
then what are they releasing fall 2017? the Halo 3 Anniversary?
AirLoxz wrote:
AirLoxz wrote:
Desire xc wrote:
then what are they releasing fall 2017? the Halo 3 Anniversary?
We were supposed to get HW2 last year - but it was delayed. We were never told what we're getting this year but here's hoping it's H3A...
Definitely hope it is...
Maybe they could wait until 2019 and release Halo 3 Anniversary along with a Remastered ODST as well.
Maybe they could wait until 2019 and release Halo 3 Anniversary along with a Remastered ODST as well.
Or push it to 2020 with a Reach remaster, but in all honesty, we don't need either.
BMG Hunt3r wrote:
halo 3 anniversary i want it!!!!
I think a majority of the people here want it as well I know I do.
I think Halo 3: Anniversary would be awesome! I think it would be best if 343i didn't mess it up by adding a bunch of useless junk like they did in H2A, but a texture and sound overhaul would be nice.What do you think?
Many say that halo 3 looks good as is. Don't get me wrong, it looks good, but not as good as say halo 4 or reach. I think it would just be dumb for 343 to go make remakes of halo 1 and 2, but not halo 3. I would be fine with them not making a halo 3 anniversary if they did not make a halo 2 anniversary.

To those people that say that Frank officially announced that it's not being made, you can't be too sure of that. It was also said that halo 2 anniversary wasn't happening, but it happened. You can bring up all the evidence you want with 343 making halo wars 2 this year and making halo 5 next year, but when did halo 2 anniversary release with mcc? It was made a year before halo 5, a year before Spartan strike, and a year after Spartan assault.

You could also bring up the fact that Spartan assault and strike were made for mobile games, but halo wars 2 was an RTS game. I'm sure that RTS's take about the same amount of time to create as a mobile halo game like Spartan strike. Now, I'm not sure about 343 making a halo 3 remake, but I hope they do, seeing as how they already remade the first two games from the original trilogy, I think it would be smart to FINISH THE FIGHT.

Plus, halo 2 anniversary just looked amazing. I wouldn't want to play two amazing looking games at first, and then play just an alright looking game. Think of how amazing the cut scenes would look for a halo 3 remake. They would probably be better than halo 2 anniversary!

One last thing. I'm not one of those people who just want all the games to have remakes. I can understand 343 not making a remake for Reach and 4, because those games still look great. Halo 3 on the other hand, looks good and at times passable (because it was an early xbox 360 game.) I think a halo 3 remake would be amazing, but that would be the last remake for me when it comes to the halo games. Halo 3 was also the most popular of all the halo games, so I think it would make sense for 343 to remake one of the most popular games on xbox.
Many say that halo 3 looks good as is. Don't get me wrong, it looks good, but not as good as say halo 4 or reach. I think it would just be dumb for 343 to go make remakes of halo 1 and 2, but not halo 3. I would be fine with them not making a halo 3 anniversary if they did not make a halo 2 anniversary.

To those people that say that Frank officially announced that it's not being made, you can't be too sure of that. It was also said that halo 2 anniversary wasn't happening, but it happened. You can bring up all the evidence you want with 343 making halo wars 2 this year and making halo 5 next year, but when did halo 2 anniversary release with mcc? It was made a year before halo 5, a year before Spartan strike, and a year after Spartan assault.

You could also bring up the fact that Spartan assault and strike were made for mobile games, but halo wars 2 was an RTS game. I'm sure that RTS's take about the same amount of time to create as a mobile halo game like Spartan strike. Now, I'm not sure about 343 making a halo 3 remake, but I hope they do, seeing as how they already remade the first two games from the original trilogy, I think it would be smart to FINISH THE FIGHT.

Plus, halo 2 anniversary just looked amazing. I wouldn't want to play two amazing looking games at first, and then play just an alright looking game. Think of how amazing the cut scenes would look for a halo 3 remake. They would probably be better than halo 2 anniversary!

One last thing. I'm not one of those people who just want all the games to have remakes. I can understand 343 not making a remake for Reach and 4, because those games still look great. Halo 3 on the other hand, looks good and at times passable (because it was an early xbox 360 game.) I think a halo 3 remake would be amazing, but that would be the last remake for me when it comes to the halo games. Halo 3 was also the most popular of all the halo games, so I think it would make sense for 343 to remake one of the most popular games on xbox.
I honestly feel like we are on the same path here. H3 is almost ten long years old, and has the potential to be better than ever as a remake. Just look at HW2! The graphics are beautiful and the cutscenes fantastic. Now imagine if HW1 looked like that - it would be so much better and, might I add, HW1 is a NEWER release than H3. It's completely illogical to leave H3 alone.
343 if you’re reading this PLEASE make a halo 3 anniversary. I’m sure I speak for a lot of the halo community when I say I would buy it!!!!
I agree that would be amazing.
I would love this!!

Halo 3 is 1 of my favorites.
343 if you’re reading this PLEASE make a halo 3 anniversary. I’m sure I speak for a lot of the halo community when I say I would buy it!!!!
I agree that would be amazing.
DailieBlue wrote:
I would love this!!

Halo 3 is 1 of my favorites.
I think Halo 3: Anniversary would be awesome! I think it would be best if 343i didn't mess it up by adding a bunch of useless junk like they did in H2A, but a texture and sound overhaul would be nice.What do you think?
Just hope and pray really hard. I know some disagree with it but I don't see the reason why not?? Blur Studios does an amazing job on the graphics in the Halo universe.
Come on, this is only a fraction of it. WE WANT H3A.
I remember that in the time of Halo 3 years I did not have and did not even know what was the gold membership, but that did not matter because I spent very well my days playing custome games with my friends but, especially, playing campaign, whether alone Or with someone but it was something simply beautiful for me, a great experience, it is definitely from my favorite campaigns along with Halo 2 and I would love to relive those moments
jao400 wrote:
BMG Hunt3r wrote:
i would love halo 3 to be remasted with them beautiful blur studios cutscenes ! have lots of memory playing halo 3
Halo 3 is perfect in my opinion
Only to be over-perfected by Halo 4 of course ;)
jao400 wrote:
BMG Hunt3r wrote:
i would love halo 3 to be remasted with them beautiful blur studios cutscenes ! have lots of memory playing halo 3
Halo 3 is perfect in my opinion
Only to be over-perfected by Halo 4 of course ;)
No, just no... this is about H3A, NOT H4
I have mixed feelings about a Halo 3 remaster. I would absolutely 100% love for them to redo the cutscenes with Blur like they did for halo 2. Dang those are gorgeous. However I really already love the in game graphics and art style of both Halo 3 and ODST and I'm not sure I want those messed with. They are still beautiful and I think the height of Halo's visual and artistic style. Heck I frankly think the Halo 3 and ODST era was the height of halo period. I would rather them just add a bonus of free redone cutscenes for Halo 3 to MCC but that seems doubtful. One thing they definitely should do is add a Halo 3 social playlist to MCC. It's stupid the only Halo 3 playlist is ranked and a crappy ranking system at that. Just adding social Halo 3 to MCC would probably revitalize MCC. I know you. Can play social halo 3 in team slayer playlist but that also includes halo 1 and 2.

What we all should really be frustrated with is the fact we can't play ODST firefight on MCC or via backwards compatibility. It is the only part of the original Halo era games that is unplayable on Xbox one and I think it's ridiculous and frustrating. I miss ODST firefight.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5