1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5
It would be awesome to see a Halo 3 anniversary. the original graphics and the game itself are still amazing though.
I've been wanting H3 Anniversary for a while now...STILL WAITING 343!!! They better give it to us, before we are forced to unleash Gordon Ramsay on them.
I've been wanting H3 Anniversary for a while now...STILL WAITING 343!!! They better give it to us, before we are forced to unleash Gordon Ramsay on them.
No force neither Spartan, Covenant, Flood, or Promethean can stop the wrath of Gordon Ramsey Lol 😂
i want halo 3 remaster but were getting reach so
halo 2 still the best one
I was really wishing it happened.
Halo 3 was a childhood game to most of us born in the 2000s. The most we deserve is a remastered version of it to show the next generation of children what it was like back then.
Halo 3 was a childhood game to most of us born in the 2000s. The most we deserve is a remastered version of it to show the next generation of children what it was like back then.
Will it hurt their eyes in it's current state .
It definitely has the best dual wielding gameplay in town.
The reason Halo's CE and 2 were remastered was because they were outdated in their graphics, but Halo 3 has aged fairly well and therefore does not really warrant a remaster as much as the other two did.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5