Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Halo 3 Brig to General

OP SOUZA117

Hey everyone so before I stopped playing Halo 3 I got to a 45 in Team Slayer (dropped to 43 due to losses) and I always wanted to get my 50 in that playlist. When halo 3 is backwards compatible, would anyone be interested in helping me get there? GT is SOUZA117 send a message/friend request if interested thanks
added
added
What's ur highest rank? And in what playlist if you don't mind me asking (just wanna know what ur comfortable playing in.)
there are no people on team slayer, maybe we can try to get the 50th rank on team doubles. In that playlist i have the rank 32
there are no people on team slayer, maybe we can try to get the 50th rank on team doubles. In that playlist i have the rank 32
Ok cool I got my 50 in TS already but kept playing and ranked down lol anyway doubles sounds good, just waiting for it to be backwards compatible
I am level 50 in: team slayer, double team, MLG and SWAT. When it will be backward compatible, I will give you my help
GT: GallopingElk1
This is my current account i lost the other one a few years back. I was 50 in team slayer, MLG, Lone Wolves, Swat, and 32 in Team Snipers, as well as 40 in Team Doubles. Count me in. May not be as good, started playing again and went from zero to 14 real quick in Lone Wolves.
GT: GallopingElk1
This is my current account i lost the other one a few years back. I was 50 in team slayer, MLG, Lone Wolves, Swat, and 32 in Team Snipers, as well as 40 in Team Doubles. Count me in. May not be as good, started playing again and went from zero to 14 real quick in Lone Wolves.
Yea same here it's gonna take a bit to shake the rust off lol
Tsxki wrote:
I am level 50 in: team slayer, double team, MLG and SWAT. When it will be backward compatible, I will give you my help
Sounds great add me gt is SOUZA117
SOUZA117 wrote:
Tsxki wrote:
I am level 50 in: team slayer, double team, MLG and SWAT. When it will be backward compatible, I will give you my help
Sounds great add me gt is SOUZA117
I will add you on the xbox one and the 360.
Tsxki wrote:
SOUZA117 wrote:
Tsxki wrote:
I am level 50 in: team slayer, double team, MLG and SWAT. When it will be backward compatible, I will give you my help
Sounds great add me gt is SOUZA117
I will add you on the xbox one and the 360.
Awesome can't wait for it to be bc
SOUZA117 wrote:
Tsxki wrote:
SOUZA117 wrote:
Tsxki wrote:
I am level 50 in: team slayer, double team, MLG and SWAT. When it will be backward compatible, I will give you my help
Sounds great add me gt is SOUZA117
I will add you on the xbox one and the 360.
Awesome can't wait for it to be bc
Me too :)