did 343i fix the cutscene glitch in halo 3 where a brute Ultra holding Johnson but in reality it was a brute Chieftain or no I'm talking about the cutscene on the Covenant just wondering that's all I know you can do the time travel glitch to fix it

This post has been hidden.

343 Industries has their hands full with bigger projects. A small glitch in a cut scene, from a game that came out 12 years ago, may not even be a blimp on their radar right now.
i thought you meant on the mission tsavo highway if you get into a writh you can glitch the cutscene and have master chief be glitching inside the wraith. if you want to see it for yourself check out my youtube video, in the halo 3 campaign playlist in my youtube channel SPARROW_1115.
343 Industries has their hands full with bigger projects. A small glitch in a cut scene, from a game that came out 12 years ago, may not even be a blimp on their radar right now.
You'd be surprised. There's a data pad that doesn't spawn in a Marine's hand that was mentioned in a Halo: The Master Chief Collection development update a while back.