Forums / Games / Halo: Reach and Legacy Halo

Halo 3 Exp Progression Fixed

OP shrekvsdonke

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Yazite wrote:
If they truly have fixed this error, then why do I and some of my comrads struggle to level, we play match and match and match, winning basically all of them. Yet we gain no Experience, it shows on my service record, I'm at 3 Exp, but I am only a recruit? I'd like more information about this "fix" and I would like them to please check up on it once again.

Scencerely J RAS KILLER
It's not fixed. I just tested it yesterday. I think the OP should change the title of this thread.
my bad, i found out you can get experience on non-slayer games and thought the issue was completely fixed. if you want experience just for the achievements try playing oddball, king of the hill and capture the flag.
Yazite wrote:
If they truly have fixed this error, then why do I and some of my comrads struggle to level, we play match and match and match, winning basically all of them. Yet we gain no Experience, it shows on my service record, I'm at 3 Exp, but I am only a recruit? I'd like more information about this "fix" and I would like them to please check up on it once again.

Scencerely J RAS KILLER
It's not fixed. I just tested it yesterday. I think the OP should change the title of this thread.
I agree, I figured it wasn't fixed because I have been trying to lvl and it doesn't work
Maybe OP works for 343?
this issue is going to keep going unless the next fix isnt a band aid patch like 4 months ago
Yeah, true. Well I logged in today and it showed me a notification about the online multiplayer, which was saying aomething bout EXP and other things??
I to was a lot concerned with this I haven’t hopped on halo 3 ever since last year of December I stopped playing knowing I wasn’t gaining experience but I log onto it couple days ago and I see that it is up to date and I was receiving experience per win I can’t tell how far back they’ve fixed this last month or this month but i was happy when they fixed it
I just checked in a couple days ago and as I win per game im able to gain experience and my games played is going up
I just checked in a couple days ago and as I win per game im able to gain experience and my games played is going up
I've been having a similar experience in every game. I haven't had any wins not count.
Gaining EXP was hard enogh, reaching Lieutenant was a miserable task, tho i did it (but the game dicided not to give me the achievement).
I've been having a similar experience in every game. I haven't had any wins not count.
As far as I know it works for me if you want we can join up see what's going on
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2