Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Halo 3 graphical Remaster

OP monarch100000

i am a recent newcomer to the halo franchise and this forum i do not know if this topic has been discussed before

• has this been considered before the announcement of halo infinite
  • or this topic discussed before
A Halo 3 remaster has been discussed numerous times and at the moment there are no plans that we know of for a graphical update. To be fair the game doesn't really need it, only the cutscenes could be improved.
A Halo 3 remaster has been discussed numerous times and at the moment there are no plans that we know of for a graphical update. To be fair the game doesn't really need it, only the cutscenes could be improved.
i agree Halo 3 is beautiful but it is 13 years old where graphics weren't as advanced as they are now
i agree Halo 3 is beautiful but it is 13 years old where graphics weren't as advanced as they are now
One day my friend, I am sure it will happen in due time. Halo 3 is perhaps my favorite Halo and I would love nothing more than a remaster but infinite is more important atm, and I am certain 343 will do it eventually.
yeah Halo infinite HAS to be a big hit to get a halo 3 remaster or a declaration of intent
I really don't see them remastering Halo 3 at this point. The game has held up well over the years compared to the original versions of Halo CE and Halo 2
really hope a remaster happens, campaign only, i dont care, would be amazing to include multiplayer though
xsv wrote:
really hope a remaster happens, campaign only, i dont care, would be amazing to include multiplayer though
I am also mostl interested in a campaign remaster, especially after how beautiful H2A was.
Halo 3 still holds up very well and all its online features are still some of the best. I don’t think it needs any more enhancements other than the ones 343i has already done. I would prefer those resources be used for new games.
tuhin94 wrote:
Halo 3 still holds up very well and all its online features are still some of the best. I don’t think it needs any more enhancements other than the ones 343i has already done. I would prefer those resources be used for new games.
I agree on all points except for the cutscenes. I would sell my soul for some Blur Halo 3 cutscenes
MorseyBaby wrote:
tuhin94 wrote:
I agree on all points except for the cutscenes. I would sell my soul for some Blur Halo 3 cutscenes
100% this, I would pay so much for that beautiful experience brought to Halo 3.
The game looks fine but character faces could be improved. Even for 2007 they were kinda mediocre.
someone managed to remaster one of the cutscenes... : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saiR4GEfxZM

edit: related, but also someone remade the CEA/CE The Maw intro cutscene: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be9PCWWXTns

to take away from this, the more tools and time the community has the more the community will prove to be its own salvation...