Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Halo 3 happy birthday

OP natmish

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Anybody wants to play halo 3 (xbox 360) custom games or matchmaking on halo 3's birthday ?
(Sep.25)
Does anyone still play 360 Halo 3?
omarlotrc wrote:
Nothing compared to the huge population back in its prime, but there are still a few playlists such as BTB and Team Slayer that are active enough to find a match.
tuhin94 wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
Nothing compared to the huge population back in its prime, but there are still a few playlists such as BTB and Team Slayer that are active enough to find a match.
That makes my heart happy.
omarlotrc wrote:
yes just not as much );
euan rock wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
yes just not as much );
Do you play MCC instead, or?
omarlotrc wrote:
euan rock wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
yes just not as much );
yer cant get away from the best game series ever also🍻 Happy birthday odst dat late but yer
euan rock wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
euan rock wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
yes just not as much );
yer cant get away from the best game series ever also🍻 Happy birthday odst dat late but yer
It's the thought that counts. ;)
When I play Halo 3 I play the Xbox 360 version instead I prefer it honestly.
dryrain23 wrote:
How come?
dryrain23 wrote:
Me too theres something special about it
omarlotrc wrote:
dryrain23 wrote:
How come?
You know honestly I'm not sure. Yeah, Halo 3 looks a lot cleaner and sharper on MCC but something about loading up the original disc and that menu mixed with the music is just mesmerizing. Also, I can't seem to do as well on MCC and I think it has to do with the frame rate and hit detection. I know it has always been "spotty" on Halo 3 but it just feels natural to me where MCC looks better but somehow doesn't feel the same. It's hard to explain.
dryrain23 wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
dryrain23 wrote:
How come?
You know honestly I'm not sure. Yeah, Halo 3 looks a lot cleaner and sharper on MCC but something about loading up the original disc and that menu mixed with the music is just mesmerizing. Also, I can't seem to do as well on MCC and I think it has to do with the frame rate and hit detection. I know it has always been "spotty" on Halo 3 but it just feels natural to me where MCC looks better but somehow doesn't feel the same. It's hard to explain.
There is definitely a lot of nostalgia feels in OG Halo 3. I wish MCC used all of its menu music. :(
I put my Mythic disc in yesterday just to listen to the menu music and look through my old ranks. Halo 3 will forever be my favorite game.
Legitsky wrote:
I put my Mythic disc in yesterday just to listen to the menu music and look through my old ranks. Halo 3 will forever be my favorite game.
I wish my 360's disc reader weren't broken. I would have done the same thing. :(
dryrain23 wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
dryrain23 wrote:
How come?
On halo 3 MCC I can't even get a kill but halo 3 sexbox 360 20 kills per game
And its not the only problem for me like the awful main menu , loading times, ALL ARMOR IS UNLOCKED and more.
Anybody wanna play some custom games on halo 3 ?
omarlotrc wrote:
tuhin94 wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
I wish I had my 360 I would kill to play the original Halo 3 playlists but I have MCC which at least lets me experience the joys of 3.
Gibson8r wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
tuhin94 wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
I wish I had my 360 I would kill to play the original Halo 3 playlists but I have MCC which at least lets me experience the joys of 3.
I think MCC is on the rise, so I wouldn't worry if I were you.
omarlotrc wrote:
Gibson8r wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
tuhin94 wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
I think MCC is on the rise, so I wouldn't worry if I were you.
Yeah it is pretty nice and with Reach coming soon i'll be playing all day.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2