Hello Everyone!

I know this may be a long shot but looking back over my Halo career I see I never got to that 50 rank in Halo 3 as I stopped at 42 and was wondering if anyone would like to team up and try to get it with me! I am a very active gamer and can certainly carry my own with some good teammates. Please message me on XBOX if you are interested in some old fashion halo grind!

GT: DeathBringer221

Cheers!
It's amazing to see people are still grinding for 50, wow!
Hello Everyone!

I know this may be a long shot but looking back over my Halo career I see I never got to that 50 rank in Halo 3 as I stopped at 42 and was wondering if anyone would like to team up and try to get it with me! I am a very active gamer and can certainly carry my own with some good teammates. Please message me on XBOX if you are interested in some old fashion halo grind!

Cheers!
Googdluck in your 50 journey my friend
I'd like to play Halo 3, but last time a tried to play was last week i didn't find players in any playlist, if you do, please let me know
Manjes Z42 wrote:
I'd like to play Halo 3, but last time a tried to play was last week i didn't find players in any playlist, if you do, please let me know
Usually, Halo 3 for the Xbox 360 doesn't have much of a population anymore. Most likely, the only real active game types that will actually match you up with players is Team Slayer, and Lone Wolf (Ranked). Other than that, every other game mode that's featured, has no players on them, or they aren't available to matchmake lobbies anymore.
Hello Everyone!

Cheers!
I want to very much. I am a low rank but am not bad. Send me a message if interested. I don't have a Mic though
Thanks for the great reply's everyone! Turns out you only need 4 people to start a game of lone wolves and its relatively easy to match up with each other at night since theirs only a pop of about 20. I have one guy who is helping right now but would be great if we can get a couple more, right now I'm a 41 in lone wolves. Send me a message on Xbox if interested or if your willing to help I would thank you forever!