1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Glovsky wrote:
I would buy it if was just a DLC for MCC.
I would love Reach, Wars and ODST to come as DLC, would happily pay whatever for them!
Maybe we'll have another compilation for Halo side games...
With Halo MCC they mentioned also Reach could be a "possible" remastered DLC later with ODST, they've been thinking of those two titles of course, but they're not the Chief's journey so makes sense they're not immediately with or at launch on the disc. I wouldn't mind it for both as DLC IMO later on like next year or something.
With Halo MCC they mentioned also Reach could be a "possible" remastered DLC later with ODST, they've been thinking of those two titles of course, but they're not the Chief's journey so makes sense they're not immediately with or at launch on the disc. I wouldn't mind it for both as DLC IMO later on like next year or something.
Whos "they"? And source?
I think they should remaster the original odst. As long as they don't change the music because that played a big role in setting the mood for me. A whole new odst would be good too.
would love to see a remastered ODST one of my favorites would love to see a sequel that gets the time that it should instead of being turned from a dlc to game at last second. Not that I had any issues with it other than they had so much more they could have added too it to make it great!
343, please do this!
King Yayap wrote:
What I would love to see is a Halo: Expanded Universe bundle for Xbox One, with Halo 3: ODST, Reach, Wars and Spartan Assault/Strike on one disc. Now THAT would be fun!
I agree and hope they actually remake them like Halo 1 and 2 (Anniversary Editions) and not just what they are doing with Halo 3 in MCC.
I would love ODST remastered!
They're just saying that to appease us, sorry.
I liked Halo 3 ODST and having it remastered would be great.
Just spitballing, but what if instead of map packs we get ports of Halo ODST and Reach for the MC Collection?! That would be amazing.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2