Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Halo 3 ODST secret glyphs

OP locustki11er01

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I tried a couple months ago trying to find something of relevance. The trail went cold and I'm not really sure where to go from here. Sometimes, but not always there is a path that lights up and continues to direct you through the city. If you go the wrong way however the lights turn off and even if you go back to the previous section the lights never come back on. I really felt like it was going somewhere but wasn't to be unfortunately..
If you join the RE discord server they have a channel for this and there are some pinned messages that are pretty cool
I tried a couple months ago trying to find something of relevance. The trail went cold and I'm not really sure where to go from here. Sometimes, but not always there is a path that lights up and continues to direct you through the city. If you go the wrong way however the lights turn off and even if you go back to the previous section the lights never come back on. I really felt like it was going somewhere but wasn't to be unfortunately..
If you join the RE discord server they have a channel for this and there are some pinned messages that are pretty cool
What's the link to the server?
What's the link to the server?
In the Spartan company Kikowani squad it’s in the description
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3