Forums / Games / Halo: Reach and Legacy Halo

Halo 3 ODST: Superintendent

OP KRSTice23

What did you like or not like about the Superintendent? Favorite quote? Favorite audio log?

The Superintendent is the artificial intelligence construct that managed the municipality of New Mombasa.
At the time I first played the game, I didn't understand any of the story related to New Mombasa. I tried to focus on the ODST's too much and thought the Superintendent story was secondary.
There are two versions of the game, no content difference, but there is the MCC, & the backwards compatibility from the 360. The stats are separate on waypoint, so if you haven't completed them both, give it another playthrough. I feel the second playthrough is always more meaningful anyway.

I just played through the rest of the co-op from the MCC version last night.
ODST - 360
MCC - one
I enjoyed that story a lot. I have been waiting for a book to be released that covers Sadie’s story after the events of ODST.
KRSTice23 wrote:
What did you like or not like about the Superintendent? Favorite quote? Favorite audio log?

The Superintendent is the artificial intelligence construct that managed the municipality of New Mombasa.
The two quotes that always pop in my head when I hear Superintendent are "Keep it clean" and "Warning, hitchhikers may be escaped convicts".