Naughty Naughty achievements
Killed 10 Engineers in the city at night, alone or with another ODST
How to beat it in the level tayari plaza in Mombasa street

Mombasa Streets How to find the warthog in Tayari Plaza
The first step I would recommend to take is to complete the Halo 3 ODST Campaign on at least easy difficulty. Then, this achievement can either be completed by taking down all engineers in the path while you are traversing the city streets or at another play session in Mombasa streets.

If you attempt to complete the Achievement after the campaign has been completed, it's also possible to attempt the Audio Log achievements at the same time.
How to find a warthog in mombasa street in tayari street

This post has been hidden.

thepa1n20 wrote:
How to find a warthog in mombasa street in tayari street
Idk about a Warthog but if you find all the audio logs in the game, as you go you’ll unlock little areas that have weapons, ammo, Mongeese, etc.
Ok
If you start out on kikowani station, at the very beggining of the level you turn left and go towards the rails with trains on the and on the other side of the trains (platform) is a covenant container with beam rifles in it. You can then equip and snipe the very first one in the level and once you kill it just revert to last checkpoint and repeat until the achievement is unlocked.
How to find a warthog in the mombasa street in tayari street to get the naughty naughty achievements with a warthog
thepa1n20 wrote:
How to find a warthog in the mombasa street in tayari street to get the naughty naughty achievements with a warthog
There is no driveable Warthog on the Mombasa Street's level, only Mongooses which can be found in the caches dotted throughout the map.
thepa1n20 wrote:
1.) There is no driveable Warthog in that level.

2.) You don't need a Warthog to get the Naughty Naughty Achievement.
I watched the video on YouTube to find it warthog in mombasa street in tayari plaza
The warthogs are in the zoo
Hey guys.

Now this may just be the Mandela affect kicking in with my memory but does anyone remember shooting the bombs off of the Engineers in order to save them from detonating thus contributing to the Good Samaritan achievement (please put the achievement back in MCC). I'm sure I remember doing it, and then they'd stop shielding enemies.

Does anyone else remember?