Forums / Games / Halo: Reach and Legacy Halo

Halo 3 or Halo Reach

OP MiggyTwo

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
which one should be remastered Halo 3 or Halo Reach and why?

More popular and the older game. It also is already in MCC. It seems odd to add both Reach and Reach Remastered to MCC when you could take a simpler route and remaster the game already in MCC.
Neither. H3 already has an X enhancement and the MCC version looks even better. Reach just needs an X enhancement and it’s good to go for a while. If they add an MCC version that plays at 60fps, that would be a cool bonus in my mind but not necessary. All other features work well and nothing is lacking.
None of them really need a remaster, but have you even seen the fan-made remastered images of what H3A would look like?

Both of the games hold up really well, and while there are no plans for H3A, I’m glad we got H2A :).
Halo 3 in modern graphics no slight brightness adjustment. I'd pay triple the triple A price just knowing the Flood will be in modern graphics in their full glory.
Neither needs remastering. I would much rather they commit the resources to new games and stories.
i'd personally think that Halo 3 should be remastered, but nothing else should change
How about neither and instead we get a brand new game that actually resembles the classic Halo formula that made the franchise successful?
MiggyTwo wrote:
Halo 3 because It have the best story and campaign ever made in the histrory of video games
Like others have said, neither. Halo 3 is available in 4K at 60 FPS, and Reach is available on the Xbox One.
Honestly, neither. The whole "remastered" trend is really old. I want to see new material. We can talk about remastering the games in another decade for a new generation of gamers.
As others have said neither.

Halo: CE and Halo 2 were both original Xbox titles so it made sense they received an anniversary edition. The rest do not make sense to me.
Reach since halo 3 is already in the MCC. Reach just also has more to offer game play wise, we have firefight, theater, tons of game modes, and of course the campaign
MiggyTwo wrote:
Forge is the only real justification for remastering Halo 3, but even then I see no reason to remaster either as they're both fine enough as is and, most likely, visual upgrades is all the remaster of either would offer.

If there really isn't anything to improve upon then what's the point?
reach because i need to see if noble six is alive or not so 100% reach.
Noble 6 is canonically dead
wow buzz kill.
stckrboy wrote:
Noble 6 is canonically dead
I would prefer a Halo 3 Remaster more than a Reach. I love them both don't get me wrong, but I don't really see any need to Remaster Reach yet only because its still pretty popular. It kills me to say it, but with Halo 3's OG population starting to plummet I would go with 3 to bring it back to life and I think the game deserves it. They should have done it for its ten year anniversary
Reach since halo 3 is already in the MCC. Reach just also has more to offer game play wise, we have firefight, theater, tons of game modes, and of course the campaign
I hope for the add of Halo reach
Dema117 wrote:
I hope for the add of Halo reach
i agree and they put new updates and stuff in the mcc anyways so reach.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2