Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Halo 3 skulls

OP FestivHunter

Hello Halo community!
I recently acquired every halo 3 ( not ODST) skulls.
how was your experience with skull hunting?
And how did it go?
If anyone needs tips on how to collect certain skulls, I can help!
I definitely love skull hunting in halo 3 and easter eggs in it in general because of how cool they are though I do hope that in Infinite some of the skulls//easter eggs will be a lot harder/trickier to find as in my opinion that would make them even more fun and rewarding
Hello Halo community!
I recently acquired every halo 3 ( not ODST) skulls.
how was your experience with skull hunting?
And how did it go?
If anyone needs tips on how to collect certain skulls, I can help!
I liked the skull hunting in Halo 3. It was easier to get in Halo 2 for sure.

Didn't care for the ones they put in the multiplayer maps though.
I really enjoyed skull hunting in halo 3 ( I didn’t get the multi player map skulls tho)
343i should definitely try to include some more new and unique skulls in infinite besides the ones we already have - I love the way skulls change the game so I'd love to see more of them
I did at least somewhat enjoy the task of collecting every skull in Halo 3. However, do anyone have a trick to remember the ring jumping combination for obtaining the IWHBYD skull.
finding the skulls has alot of replay value in the campaign and there very fun
I wouldn't consider this to be true as most of the skulls are relatively straight forward to collect and none of the skulls except for IWHBYD offers a unique experience.
Doing so on the Original Halo 3 was Fun as I was doing it in tandem with the terminals. Also getting the Hayabusa pieces for my Spartan was a good reward for such a cool thing. In addition having to Skull hunt on the 6 Mythic Maps was a nice little task to do, getting the sandbox skull was my favourite as we didn't use the Overload glitch and instead had to carefully construct a tunnel to protect one of us from the tower guardians as they ran through and grab the skull.
Well honestly I wished for them to add some new skulls and seems like my prayers were answered.If you guys haven't read already then you'll be happy to know that a new 'jetpack' skull is being added into halo 3 when it's released on steam - While it won't be a skull you look for in campaign I personally still think it's cool as hell that a new skull has been made.
I wouldn't consider this to be true as most of the skulls are relatively straight forward to collect and none of the skulls except for IWHBYD offers a unique experience.
I would consider getting your butt kicked by a grunt in campaign to be a unique experience lol 😂
Skull hunting is fun I played on my 360 and after a month and a half I got them all.
I did it with my uncle like 5 years ago.I forgot them though but I like Cowbell IWBYD and Grunt Birthday Party !
Well, using them at least in Reach and 4