Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Halo 4 Armor combos

OP SpiralDJ

Im one of those people that cares way too much about armor and armor combos. So lets see some good ones or cool ideas
I don't know about a combo, but I've always stuff with Raider/Raider DSTT armor mostly just because of the wolf-like design. I love the ODST design but in Halo 4, the ODST design is a bit more rounded than like from Halo Reach. I loved the Raider armor mostly because of the look but also because it was one of the first/main armor sets that I actively worked to unlock.
My favourite armour in halo 4 is Dead Eye helmet, Protector DRFT chest, Venator RPTR shoulders, Twin-plated forearms, Recruit TIGR legs with any preferred Visor I like Midnight and Legendary and ofc the "Determined" stance. The helmet is preorder only and "RPTR" skin also a preorder so if you don't see them in the menu. The Determined stance can still be unlocked through Xbox 360 Halo waypoint app with required achievements in 2020 as I did. Unfortunately alot of these good armours require you to play multiplayer so I'll stick with the most basic armour on this new account. Oh since my helmet was DLC and it's excluded from the list I think I'd go for Vanguard CNVG helmet but I didn't get the chance to unlock it.. was close! Edit post, I forgot MCC if you can customize all this now there you go :). Will be using MCC as main halo title soon!
SpiralDJ wrote:
Im one of those people that cares way too much about armor and armor combos. So lets see some good ones or cool ideas
I do also because i have ocd that my armor needs to match my yt logo, which is recruit. But Recon is my favorite. See my dilemma??
But i think Recon Helmet and Mark V chestplate with recruit legs are pretty dope.
SpiralDJ wrote:
I do also because i have ocd that my armor needs to match my yt logo, which is recruit. But Recon is my favorite. See my dilemma??
But i think Recon Helmet and Mark V chestplate with recruit legs are pretty dope.
Why not change your youtube logo? coming from someone who also has ocd lol
SpiralDJ wrote:
SpiralDJ wrote:
Well my name is SPARTAN-IV and I can't find a Recon helmet that would be a perfect logo :/
SpiralDJ wrote:
SpiralDJ wrote:
Well my name is SPARTAN-IV and I can't find a Recon helmet that would be a perfect logo :/
I used to do alot of photoshop so I'd love to help but I don't have any good software for it anymore, maybe later on in the future. For now I'll see what I could find, I doubt it's impossible
SpiralDJ wrote:
SpiralDJ wrote:
That's weird, when I click on your yt link it says page unavailable. What's your yt? If you cant send it can you also send me your logo?
SpiralDJ wrote:
SpiralDJ wrote:
SpiralDJ wrote:
I used to do alot of photoshop so I'd love to help but I don't have any good software for it anymore, maybe later on in the future. For now I'll see what I could find, I doubt it's impossible
Oh i don't wanna waste your time or anything. I totally can roll with the logo i have now, but if you want to you can :).
SpiralDJ wrote:
SpiralDJ wrote:
SpiralDJ wrote:
That's weird, when I click on your yt link it says page unavailable. What's your yt? If you cant send it can you also send me your logo?
My channel
SpiralDJ wrote:
SpiralDJ wrote:
SpiralDJ wrote:
Oh i don't wanna waste your time or anything. I totally can roll with the logo i have now, but if you want to you can :).
SpiralDJ wrote:
SpiralDJ wrote:
SpiralDJ wrote:
My channel
Ok I used a pre-installed app on my laptop to see what I could do. Do you want the helmet in high-res or a more simple design like your current logo? And dont worry about wasting my time, I'm on lunch break with no work to do and I'm really bored lol, trust me I don't mind
SpiralDJ wrote:
SpiralDJ wrote:
SpiralDJ wrote:
SpiralDJ wrote:
SpiralDJ wrote:
SpiralDJ wrote:
SpiralDJ wrote:
My channel
Ok I used a pre-installed app on my laptop to see what I could do. Do you want the helmet in high-res or a more simple design like your current logo? And dont worry about wasting my time, I'm on lunch break with no work to do and I'm really bored lol, trust me I don't mind
Lol ok. Do you have discord? This post will probably get taken down for us goin off topic lol.