Halo 4 Legendary Too Easy?

OP Nexlord17

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
So recently I re-beat Halo 4's campaign on legendary but found it to be "too easy." along with getting 3 achievements (complete on heroic and the two legendary ones) I also didnt obtain the Mark 6 gen 1 mjolnir for mp because I was offline. Now I ask you this: Has waypoint been patched to look for achievements for those who have beaten 4 offline? Or do we really still need to be connected to the internet for the armor to be rewarded? I ask mainly because I just dont want to waste my time playing through the ENTIRE campaign on legendary again.
Turn on all the skulls and give it a twirl then.
No, the armor unlock is tied to your commendation progress for campaign and unfortunately commendations only track when connected to Xbox Live. Have you considered speedrunning? There's some huge skips you can do on missions like Reclaimer and Shutdown.
Turn on all the skulls and give it a twirl then.
Easy. Already done it.
I felt like Halo 4 was way harder than Halo 3 or Reach. Actually, I found Reach laughably easy in comparison to 4....
I felt like Halo 4 was way harder than Halo 3 or Reach. Actually, I found Reach laughably easy in comparison to 4....
Me too...
Halo 4 is in general a very easy Campaign and that is the main reason why I do mainly play Halo 4 on Legendary. The most frustrating parts are dealing with knights and when you are locked in an area with a very limited ammo supply and no option to backtrack for ammo.
Halo 4 is like the second hardest campaign in the entire series (Haven't played Halo 5's AND of course, with Halo 2 in 1st lmao). Issues:
Covenant:
Grunts:
  • Every Grunt can throw grenades.
  • They shoot you the second they see you.
  • Every Grunt can charge an EMP shoot.
Jackals: ...I always have problems with Jackals, but since they behave like in most classic Halo games, I have no "problems" with them, aside from the added...
Elites:
  • Melee kills you instantly within 10 frames and is unpreddictable... sometimes.
  • Every Elite can throw Grenades.
Hunters: No problems aside from the...
  • Faster unpreddictable melee.
Prometheans
Crawlers:
  • thy sot thru da frikin face (not a prob lol)
  • Annoying pests that always come in packs.
  • Crawler snipes.
Watchers:
  • thy sot thru da frikin beli (not a prob aswell)
  • Flying annoying pests
  • Can create a hardlight shield to their allies
  • Can revive Knights
  • Run away as soon as they get shot like 2 times.
  • They always drop Boltshots.
  • They can spawn crawlers
  • They can spawn turrets
Knights:
  • thy sot thru da frikin... Oh wait. They shoot from an arm. Finnaly.
  • Bullet-sponge shields
  • Can shoot you without needing to reload (Fire a Inceneration cannon shot, then immediately fire another)
  • Can use armor abilities.
  • Melee kills you instantly (especially when they get TRIGGERED)
  • That ability that Knight Lancers (Snipers) do when they're shield goes down. They bo bat-yoink- crazy and appear out of nowhere and kill you. A message should appear saying "-Yoink- you. Try again." (got the reference?)
  • Knight Lancers with Binaries.
  • Knight Battlewagons (especially when they get TRIGGERED)
  • Can create watchers.
  • Can teleport without any indication of when they're doing it, and where they're going to.
  • Can be revived by crawlers with full shield.
flyingfoam wrote:
No, the armor unlock is tied to your commendation progress for campaign and unfortunately commendations only track when connected to Xbox Live. Have you considered speedrunning? There's some huge skips you can do on missions like Reclaimer and Shutdown.
So basically im gonna have to either message a mod to have them manually unlock it for me or redo the campaign? God damn it.
Nexlord17 wrote:
flyingfoam wrote:
So basically im gonna have to either message a mod to have them manually unlock it for me or redo the campaign? God damn it.
No, you simply need to stay online when you complete a mission.
Quote:
redo the campaign
If you completed it on Legendary offline, yes, you have to do it ALL over again. Sorry bud, can't do anything. :\
Nexlord17 wrote:
flyingfoam wrote:
Quote:
redo the campaign
If you completed it on Legendary offline, yes, you have to do it ALL over again. Sorry bud, can't do anything. :\
Well Ima actually try and message a mod to see if they will manually unlock it for me
Nexlord17 wrote:
Nexlord17 wrote:
flyingfoam wrote:
Quote:
redo the campaign
Well Ima actually try and message a mod to see if they will manually unlock it for me
DON'T. The thing that could most likely to happen is getting banned. Don't do it. Give your efforts and complete it on Legendary again, for the sake of a goal you haven't completed yet. Prove you did it.
Nexlord17 wrote:
Nexlord17 wrote:
flyingfoam wrote:
Quote:
redo the campaign
DON'T. The thing that could most likely to happen is getting banned. Don't do it. Give your efforts and complete it on Legendary again, for the sake of a goal you haven't completed yet. Prove you did it.
Nexlord17 wrote:
Nexlord17 wrote:
flyingfoam wrote:
Quote:
redo the campaign
But thats why i took pictures of my achievments and the list of campaign missions showing i beat them on legendary :/
Nexlord17 wrote:
Nexlord17 wrote:
Nexlord17 wrote:
flyingfoam wrote:
Quote:
redo the campaign
Nexlord17 wrote:
Nexlord17 wrote:
flyingfoam wrote:
Quote:
redo the campaign
But thats why i took pictures of my achievments and the list of campaign missions showing i beat them on legendary :/
Yeah, ok. But give yourself an effort again. I can give you some tips that might work.
Nexlord17 wrote:
Nexlord17 wrote:
Nexlord17 wrote:
flyingfoam wrote:
Quote:
redo the campaign
Nexlord17 wrote:
Nexlord17 wrote:
flyingfoam wrote:
Quote:
redo the campaign
Yeah, ok. But give yourself an effort again. I can give you some tips that might work.
If i play it again, ill use the same sniper strat i always use, but thanks.
Nexlord17 wrote:
Nexlord17 wrote:
Nexlord17 wrote:
Nexlord17 wrote:
flyingfoam wrote:
Quote:
redo the campaign
Nexlord17 wrote:
Nexlord17 wrote:
flyingfoam wrote:
Quote:
redo the campaign
If i play it again, ill use the same sniper strat i always use, but thanks.
In reality, the sniper strategy is the only viable strategy. Nothing else. Get too close, death by melee or swarmed by enemies.
Nexlord17 wrote:
Nexlord17 wrote:
flyingfoam wrote:
Quote:
redo the campaign
I have tried to do that with 2 req cards in Halo 5 that I can't unlock due to bugs without success. It's much quicker to play through Halo 4 online to complete it instead of asking for it. Moderators cannot assist you other than helping you to find who to contact when it comes to these issues as they are not Microsoft employees.
halo 4 is insanely easy solo legendary, piece of cake, if you want help go to youtube and search legendary walk through, and then choose RCvgS. really helpful.
Nexlord17 wrote:
So recently I re-beat Halo 4's campaign on legendary but found it to be "too easy." along with getting 3 achievements (complete on heroic and the two legendary ones) I also didnt obtain the Mark 6 gen 1 mjolnir for mp because I was offline. Now I ask you this: Has waypoint been patched to look for achievements for those who have beaten 4 offline? Or do we really still need to be connected to the internet for the armor to be rewarded? I ask mainly because I just dont want to waste my time playing through the ENTIRE campaign on legendary again.
in order to be on waypoint you need to have an online acount. and youre on waypoint so you should get campaign commendations when you go through.
halo 4 is insanely easy solo legendary, piece of cake, if you want help go to youtube and search legendary walk through, and then choose RCvgS. really helpful.
It was insanely easy probably because you we're simply firing from the distance, or using the Elite\Noob Combo, those being the most effective strategies.
You wanna know the issues?
  • Insta-kill, fast, undoggable melee from Elites, Hunters and Knights;
  • Knight's teleport mechanic;
  • Knight Lancer's charging ability: the "F-Yoink- you. Try again."
  • The Weapons and ammo themselves (your worst enemy, even worse than Jackal Snipers from Halo 2, according to the Act Man)
  • Crawlers are annoying
  • Last mission is nothing but Prometheans, especially Knight Lancers
  • Extreme reaction from all enemies (They all start firing as soon as they see you).
Can you find more? Have you ever encountered these problems in the other games?
But then again, the only things you might have done was firing from a distance and\or using Elite\Noob Combo. Have to play Halo 4 in Legendary again someday.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4