Forums / Games / Halo: Reach and Legacy Halo

Halo 4 Multiplayer Achievements

OP T R U 7 H X

Looking for someone to get the last of some multiplayer achievements (Orig Halo 4 BC title).

Send me a friend request if you can help! I have 4 controllers + all DLC.
I don't know if you would be interested, but I manage an Xbox Club created solely for Halo achievement hunting. It doesn't have many members but I can probably send you a link in a PM if you are interested in joining?
x N7 117 x wrote:
I don't know if you would be interested, but I manage an Xbox Club created solely for Halo achievement hunting. It doesn't have many members but I can probably send you a link in a PM if you are interested in joining?
I would be interested. I still need some Firefight achievements on ODST and 10 multiplayer achievements on Reach.
Hey dudes. I too am in the market to farm some Halo cheevos! GT is same as here, and would love to party up!
Count me in aswell :)
Gamertag is the same like here ☺
x N7 117 x wrote:
i am, hit me up, GT is the same as my name here
x N7 117 x wrote:
Just added you as a friend on Xbox Live to get something started. I'm on PST and it looks like you are on GMT but hopefully we can accommodate that.
Just curious, but why post for Halo 4 Achievements under the Halo Reach and Legacy (all the games before Reach) section and not under the Halo 4 section?
Just curious, but why post for Halo 4 Achievements under the Halo Reach and Legacy (all the games before Reach) section and not under the Halo 4 section?
Because there isn't a Halo 4 section. The description for the Halo: Reach and Legacy forums includes Halo 4.
x N7 117 x wrote:
Because there isn't a Halo 4 section. The description for the Halo: Reach and Legacy forums includes Halo 4.
Ah, my apologies.
Might be a little late to post this, but in case you guys haven't been able to get something together, I suggest joining or creating a session on TrueAchievements. There are still sessions that pop up from time to time and it's a great way to organize yourself.