Halo 4 Rewrite

OP I DR HALSEY I

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Quote:
Am I right in guessing that you intend to have Master Chief as the descendant of these mixed Forerunner-human hybrids?
Indeed.
Yeah no..This game IS a personal story of master chief and the thing that happen in your story is pretty much fanfic,,,
If I remember correctly, in halo 2, cortana said that there was a "strong ai presence" while in high charity's system. Maybe that could serve as a way for bias to corrupt cortana?

Also in your story, maybe you could switch master builder back to didact, make didact the librarian, and have the "second" (I read somewhere that there were two didacts, but if im wrong, sorry) didact come back. The "good" didact along with the librarian can ally with the humans while bias and the "bad" didact (who bias could mistaken for master builder) team up with the covies.

Just some blind suggestions, but overall, I enjoyed your script more than halo 4's actual campaign! Great work!
Quote:
If I remember correctly, in halo 2, cortana said that there was a "strong ai presence" while in high charity's system. Maybe that could serve as a way for bias to corrupt cortana?

Also in your story, maybe you could switch master builder back to didact, make didact the librarian, and have the "second" (I read somewhere that there were two didacts, but if im wrong, sorry) didact come back. The "good" didact along with the librarian can ally with the humans while bias and the "bad" didact (who bias could mistaken for master builder) team up with the covies.

Just some blind suggestions, but overall, I enjoyed your script more than halo 4's actual campaign! Great work!
Well actually MB was split up, one piece on High Charity in the Dreadnought and on the Ark. So really he could've hopped on any any point. As for your other suggestions, not too bad ideas, but I feel better with what I went with.
I definitely like your version better. The H4 Campaign seemed really dumbed down so that new fans wouldn't be confused, which I found really annoying. Your script, on the other hand, does a good job of referencing already existed fiction along with explaining the new fiction.

The Master Builder seems like a way better villain than the Didact, since in the novels, we already knew the Master Builder was evil. However, do you have an explanation for how the Master Builder got control of the Prometheans? Are the Prometheans all from Forerunners or did the Faber ever compose humans into Promethean Knights?

Also, would you have made an explanation for the change in the Unggoy and Kig-Yar? Like at least Cortana acknowledging the drastic difference from the previous Covenant they fought.

I also wish Jul Mdama was actually in the H4 Campaign, or at least referenced. I would have also liked to get a mention of the Primordial.

Conclusion: great script, I kind of wish 343i had hired you to write the story.
Quote:
I definitely like your version better. The H4 Campaign seemed really dumbed down so that new fans wouldn't be confused, which I found really annoying. Your script, on the other hand, does a good job of referencing already existed fiction along with explaining the new fiction.

The Master Builder seems like a way better villain than the Didact, since in the novels, we already knew the Master Builder was evil. However, do you have an explanation for how the Master Builder got control of the Prometheans? Are the Prometheans all from Forerunners or did the Faber ever compose humans into Promethean Knights?

Also, would you have made an explanation for the change in the Unggoy and Kig-Yar? Like at least Cortana acknowledging the drastic difference from the previous Covenant they fought.

I also wish Jul Mdama was actually in the H4 Campaign, or at least referenced. I would have also liked to get a mention of the Primordial.

1. The Knights changed because Mendicant Bias took control of them. The Knights would've been Forerunner.
2. I wouldn't have changed the Grunts or Jackals.
Quote:
Quote:

1. The Knights changed because Mendicant Bias took control of them. The Knights would've been Forerunner.
2. I wouldn't have changed the Grunts or Jackals.
Would you have had the Brutes, Drones, Prophets, Engineers, or Skirmishers return? Would they speak English or their native languages?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3