OP Briageniusfreak

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 6
I enjoyed Halo 4's campaign, I actually ended up repeating it more than Halo 5.
papacoco01 wrote:
I enjoyed Halo 4's campaign, I actually ended up repeating it more than Halo 5.
same
Yeah. It is that bad.
It really isn't bad and I don't understand all the negative fuss about it tbh. Yes. The first trilogy might have been better gameplay and story-wise but you should consider Halo 4 as the beginning of a new dawn.
I mean they DID say Halo 3 is the END of a trilogy and Halo 4 is the BEGINNING of the Reclaimer saga which obviously would contain a different story and gameplay.
Some players might find the fast-paced style of the newer Halo games more enjoyable than others which is understandable. Personally I like the new features introduced in Halo 4 but I still prefere Halo 2 or Halo Reach over it. Just because they were better doesn't mean that Halo 4 was automatically a really bad game or had a -Yoink- campaign. It's just different from what people who played the older parts are used to and some like it more while others like it less. I watched the Halo 5 campaign and I think THAT'S where it really starts to go bad.
EchoLoco2 wrote:
Yeah. It is that bad.
that's your opinion
It really isn't bad and I don't understand all the negative fuss about it tbh. Yes. The first trilogy might have been better gameplay and story-wise but you should consider Halo 4 as the beginning of a new dawn.
I mean they DID say Halo 3 is the END of a trilogy and Halo 4 is the BEGINNING of the Reclaimer saga which obviously would contain a different story and gameplay.
Some players might find the fast-paced style of the newer Halo games more enjoyable than others which is understandable. Personally I like the new features introduced in Halo 4 but I still prefere Halo 2 or Halo Reach over it. Just because they were better doesn't mean that Halo 4 was automatically a really bad game or had a -Yoink- campaign. It's just different from what people who played the older parts are used to and some like it more while others like it less. I watched the Halo 5 campaign and I think THAT'S where it really starts to go bad.
Gameplay is not my favorite, but story and character development isn't too bad
EchoLoco2 wrote:
Yeah. It is that bad.
that's your opinion
Yeah. I know.
EchoLoco2 wrote:
EchoLoco2 wrote:
Yeah. It is that bad.
that's your opinion
Yeah. I know.
cool
I like Halo 4's campaign with its story and characters for the most part, I thought the relationship between Chief and Cortana is some of the best that I have ever seen and it's still sad for me to see Cortana die, the Didact, while he has a cool design IMO, his presence felt like lacking a bit, his motivations are understandable, tho we really never got a proper boss fight of him, that would have been cool, but too bad 343i killed him off like that, would have been cool to see him in Halo 5, but nope, so all in all, I didn't think Halo 4's campaign is not all that bad, and it certainly has its good moments
Yeah, the story was pretty good but the levels were too narrow and constricted. I hope Halo 6 has bigger maps with lots of weapons and vehicles in it. I think Halo 6 is 343's last chance to prove Halo franchise is not over. If it fails Halo is done for good.
To me it seemed a little off-putting at first, but after researching more it really adds to the halo story.
I like Halo 4's campaign with its story and characters for the most part, I thought the relationship between Chief and Cortana is some of the best that I have ever seen and it's still sad for me to see Cortana die, the Didact, while he has a cool design IMO, his presence felt like lacking a bit, his motivations are understandable, tho we really never got a proper boss fight of him, that would have been cool, but too bad 343i killed him off like that, would have been cool to see him in Halo 5, but nope, so all in all, I didn't think Halo 4's campaign is not all that bad, and it certainly has its good moments
Yeah, the story was pretty good but the levels were too narrow and constricted. I hope Halo 6 has bigger maps with lots of weapons and vehicles in it. I think Halo 6 is 343's last chance to prove Halo franchise is not over. If it fails Halo is done for good.
I agree that the levels are way too narrow and linear
CRISTIAMUZ wrote:
To me it seemed a little off-putting at first, but after researching more it really adds to the halo story.
yeah
It saddens me that there isn’t really any good campaign mission in halo 5 that makes you want to go back and play it if they screw up halo 6 and it’s not an outstanding story then they should do the toughest thing but the right thing in the long run is to reboot starting with halo 4 and get rid of the forerunner trilogy of books and once that set in stone get Joseph Staten can you do 4 5 and 6 in a new trilogy not a saga they really should in a bit off more than they could chew have a solid plan for 3 games go back to the original art style and your good because one of the problems with those Forerunner books is that there is dno mystery anymore for the games we know about the precursors we know how the flood was created they decided tell that in a book instead of a AAA game we don’t even know about that stuff in the Halo games yet and I remember Joseph Staten said in a quote when he was leaving Bungie he said the mysteries of halo can you think of any mystery that hasn’t been solved yet Halo is about mysteries there’s none left because they told it all in a book .
It saddens me that there isn’t really any good campaign mission in halo 5 that makes you want to go back and play it if they screw up halo 6 and it’s not an outstanding story then they should do the toughest thing but the right thing in the long run is to reboot starting with halo 4 and get rid of the forerunner trilogy of books and once that set in stone get Joseph Staten can you do 4 5 and 6 in a new trilogy not a saga they really should in a bit off more than they could chew have a solid plan for 3 games go back to the original art style and your good because one of the problems with those Forerunner books is that there is dno mystery anymore for the games we know about the precursors we know how the flood was created they decided tell that in a book instead of a AAA game we don’t even know about that stuff in the Halo games yet and I remember Joseph Staten said in a quote when he was leaving Bungie he said the mysteries of halo can you think of any mystery that hasn’t been solved yet Halo is about mysteries there’s none left because they told it all in a book .
that be interesting
That's what I said! Beautiful cutscenes. I'd say the only "bad" Halo games was 5.
Halo 4's campaign was certainly better than Halo 5.

Halo 5's campaign was all over the place. Chief and Lock were supposed to butt heads (didnt really happen). Cortona didn't really die.. oh and dont forget she turned evil. Blue team was inserted randomly without fleshing out the characters.

etc etc
That's what I said! Beautiful cutscenes. I'd say the only "bad" Halo games was 5.
Campaign was bad but multiplayer (particularly Arena) isn't too bad
Halo 4's campaign was certainly better than Halo 5.

Halo 5's campaign was all over the place. Chief and Lock were supposed to butt heads (didnt really happen). Cortona didn't really die.. oh and dont forget she turned evil. Blue team was inserted randomly without fleshing out the characters.

etc etc
yeah
Its story is my top favorite in all Halo games. Lose a bit to Reach due to gameplay that's kinda frustrating in legendary
drabiter wrote:
Its story is my top favorite in all Halo games. Lose a bit to Reach due to gameplay that's kinda frustrating in legendary
which Legendary campaign?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 6