Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Halo 4 swat.

OP NobleDecepticon

I'm on the 360 , I know it's a dead playlist but would anyone be interested in playing swat. ?
I would like to play it, in fact i am looking for people to do multiplayer achievements. (GMT-5 time) [gamertag: Rhym]
Man, I miss Halo 4, was and still is a great game
I stopped playing it because my xbox 360 (the motherboard) burned, it took me about 3 years to buy another one (the xbox one), and from there I waited for it to be in backward compatibility. So I also miss multiplayer games. There are very few players (about 180 in big team)
Do you get games on 360 still?
Gillespie wrote:
I was going to ask the same thing. I wasn't aware that Halo 4 still had a player population on Xbox 360.
Swat was always my favorite vs mode.
We should get together sometime! Boltshot war! Hehe.
Gillespie wrote:
I was going to ask the same thing. I wasn't aware that Halo 4 still had a player population on Xbox 360.
there are very few people, however due to the covid-19, many in discord come together to play it
Rhym wrote:
Gillespie wrote:
there are very few people, however due to the covid-19, many in discord come together to play it
That doesn't surprise me. Good to hear that some life is being brought back to an older game