OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Good to hear
AFTER YEARS I'LL PLAY ON PC
When I saw the title I for some reason thought that this was a release for PC. I'm still glad it got a digital release for Xbox One :)
When I saw the title I for some reason thought that this was a release for PC. I'm still glad it got a digital release for Xbox One :)
Same, I got real concerned for a sec...
Let’s go!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
yay i can now play halo combat evolved
I really wish my Xbox worked :(
Gonna miss those green CD cartridges that fills up the living room!
THE FUTURE IS NOW!
Hello, can anyone help me ? Is there any way to download Xbox 360 games like CEA without putting my Credit info in ? It is really bugging me, that i can't purchase it with a gift card
Bextiz wrote:
Hello, can anyone help me ? Is there any way to download Xbox 360 games like CEA without putting my Credit info in ? It is really bugging me, that i can't purchase it with a gift card
That's more something you would need to check with Xbox Live Support, they would be able to help you out with billing issues
stckrboy wrote:
Bextiz wrote:
That's more something you would need to check with Xbox Live Support, they would be able to help you out with billing issues
Ok thanks for the information
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3