Forums / Games / Halo: Reach and Legacy Halo

Halo Combat evolved Anniversary

OP Noicers

Dear 343, dear community !
Lately I am trying to get the Halo Achievements done in all the games!
Here comes the issue!
The 360 version is having a major glitch...
The campaign missions are resetting everytime I reopen the game!
Even if I run through the whole game in one run, I still don't get the "beat the campaign on normal, heroic and legendary" because after playing through all the 10 missions in one attempt (took us 4:30h "because of lag") it still says that I just finished 6 out of 10! (missing missions = 343 Guilty spark / keyes) ( and missions "I didn't Play legendary" are Assault on the controlroom / two betrayals)
Today I checked and into the game again, just to see = First mission only available!!
It is really annoying me because I cannot finish this 1000 GS somehow because it keeps in resetting my whole game!
Please provide help or suggestions
Kr
Are you connected to Xbox Live and are you making sure to choose the same storage location each time you start up the game? It’s been a while since I’ve booted that game up, but those are two suggestions that might help you out.
tuhin94 wrote:
Are you connected to Xbox Live and are you making sure to choose the same storage location each time you start up the game? It’s been a while since I’ve booted that game up, but those are two suggestions that might help you out.
I reinstalled the game, I am connected to Xbox live, we played on co-op online but the game won't save the Progress unfortanetly...
I have every achievement only the beat the campaign on the normal, heroic and legendary, won't unlock because after finishing the game in one session still says I have left out some missions, weich is clearly not possible...
And after a Time the missions, which it allows me to keep for short period of time reset as well...
Now I just have the First mission again
Is it possible that you disconnect from XBL while playing? It happens from time to time and the Xbox may not notify you about it. This would disable achievements even if the console reconnects moments later.

Although I commend you and your friend's endurance, I would suggest playing missions in intervals to avoid being disconnected in the middle of a session.
Geoffyz wrote:
Is it possible that you disconnect from XBL while playing? It happens from time to time and the Xbox may not notify you about it. This would disable achievements even if the console reconnects moments later.

Although I commend you and your friend's endurance, I would suggest playing missions in intervals to avoid being disconnected in the middle of a session.
Never lost connection once in the run :-/
Noicers wrote:
Geoffyz wrote:

In that case I'm out of suggestions, sorry partner. I guess you'll just have to keep trying. Support for older games like that can be hard to find.
Geoffyz wrote:
Noicers wrote:
Geoffyz wrote:

In that case I'm out of suggestions, sorry partner. I guess you'll just have to keep trying. Support for older games like that can be hard to find.
We made it yesterday ! If anybody else is having these issues, simply just play through the campaign in one swoop afterwards replay the missions you are missing seperatly to save the progress ! But you have to make it in one session since it is not saving them once you close the game...