Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

[Locked] Halo Dirt bike or Bike of some sort.

OP kiknwing11

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
If Halo 4 were to include a Dirt Bike or Bike of some sort, What do you think it should look like? Also what species of animal should it be named after? How could it differ among the way other vehicles take damage? Lastly, would animation sequences for hijacking be taken to a whole new level? Even I could see the master chief grabbing a player by the throat as he tries to race past him or knocking the player off the bike into a series of boneless animation physics.
I doubt there would be a bike, since they would probably be the mongoose. If they did have a bike, they should name it either the Hedgehog or the Honey Badger. Or maybe the Black Bear or something like that.
That would be amazing XD I think most people will say "Its not halo" unfortunately =P
The name should be The Raptor like the dinosaur I now there is a quad already named after it but I think it would be suitable name for a dirt bike

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c5YWhJPyFY&feature=related
Would be pretty cool.

They should also make it possible for you to fall off if you crash or get crashed into by other vehicles.
I think that it should be a big ol'dirty/chunky bike called the Rhino.
Name: Centipede

It would look like a regular dirt bike, with a forerunner twist. Perhaps it could have boosters like a ghost. Or maybe it could also have a jump ability, using hydraulics.
It would take damage in the same way a Mongoose would.

Hijacking wise, your Spartan would kick the driver in the face, they would fall to the ground and get back up again. If the driver fell onto let's say dirt, there would be a cloud of dust as they fall to the ground. Then it's up to you if you want to get onto the bike, or ruthlessly dispatch the foe you have just rudely kicked onto the ground.
Or there could just be a good ol' grab of the handle bars, with a shunt at the driver.
ROCKET RACE ANYONE!
Quote:
ROCKET RACE ANYONE!
NOO!!!
They had a motorcycle in Red vs Blue that looked pretty good, and it was stylized after the mongoose.
Image 1
Image 2
The mongoose has almost exactly the same function except in real life mongooses would work alot better then 2-wheeler bike in war time, so basicly I don't mind if we have a two wheeler but I think it is un needed
there's the mongoose

and the motorbike prototype in Halo C.E that was never used, it was called the "Bulldog"
A dirtbike would be cool
Its gotta have a name though!
Quote:
The mongoose has almost exactly the same function except in real life mongooses would work alot better then 2-wheeler bike in war time, so basicly I don't mind if we have a two wheeler but I think it is un needed
If it has built-in machine guns then it might have a purpose. Also for the name thing I think "raptor" would be good.
Why machine guns?
Quote:
Quote:
If it has built-in machine guns then it might have a purpose. Also for the name thing I think "raptor" would be good.
Yeah, not by much, have any of you road a motor cycle?
Quote:
I doubt there would be a bike, since they would probably be the mongoose. If they did have a bike, they should name it either the Hedgehog or the Honey Badger. Or maybe the Black Bear or something like that.
Honey Badger because that is th most craziest little guy ive ever seen there op for there size.
This seems kind of redundant, I'm pretty sure the Mongoose already fills this role.

As for what it would look like, probably something like Tex's motorcycle in the most recent season of RvB (not sure which episode specifically shows it, but imagine the Mongoose as a motorcycle)

Names... maybe the Cheetah? That sounds like a good name for a fast vehicle.

EDIT: There are some pictures of the RvB motorcycle in post #12
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2