Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Halo Legacy Runs

OP Prewojo

Good Day everyone!!

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in dusting off their 360s and trying to unlock some rewards/achievements, specifically from Reach and ODST. I need to go back and finish my ranks and earn achievements already... but there's some avatar rewards for doing some things in Reach and ODST I'd like to try to earn if anyone else wants to as well. Just message me or something... Happy gaming!!!
Trueachievemnts is the place to go if you're looking for players to help you.
I'm on there... but I didn't know they could help look for players too... I'll have to check that out tomorrow.... thanks man...
I know they do achievements... I use it all the time for various games and guides... I see they have a forum section, and I might try that next... but a couple of the things I want to work on aren't really achievements... but avatar unlocks, like one is if you complete a halo reach campaign mission on legendary without dying, you get carter's helmet for your avatar, and I know ODST has like 3 or 4 similar things... but again... thanks for the tip... I'll be checking that out here pretty soon
Prewojo wrote:
I know they do achievements... I use it all the time for various games and guides... I see they have a forum section, and I might try that next... but a couple of the things I want to work on aren't really achievements... but avatar unlocks, like one is if you complete a halo reach campaign mission on legendary without dying, you get carter's helmet for your avatar, and I know ODST has like 3 or 4 similar things... but again... thanks for the tip... I'll be checking that out here pretty soon
Forums are pretty good, they help with much more than achievements and have for me in the past as well.