Let's go everyone download the DLC.
It would be more productive to make this announcement in pre- and post-game lobbies since a lot of players are unaware the maps are free in the first place.
Ikr, I try to spread the word since the DLC is free and I enjoy a lot of the DLC map design for Reach. Its kind of crushing seeing the maps supposedly in the rotation but not occurring as frequently or often due to it requiring all parties involved having the DLC downloaded in order for it to show up. wonder if 343i could possible figure out how to do an update announcement popup at game start to spread awareness of this fact.
The worst thing is actually having the DLC maps show up in matchmaking, only for people to vote none of the above in favor of some awful Forge map. Do people not like the DLC maps or something? Either nobody has them or nobody votes for them.
Ikr, I try to spread the word since the DLC is free and I enjoy a lot of the DLC map design for Reach. Its kind of crushing seeing the maps supposedly in the rotation but not occurring as frequently or often due to it requiring all parties involved having the DLC downloaded in order for it to show up. wonder if 343i could possible figure out how to do an update announcement popup at game start to spread awareness of this fact.
It could happen but nobody care about it, I love DLC maps, idk why new players ignore it or don't know about it.
The worst thing is actually having the DLC maps show up in matchmaking, only for people to vote none of the above in favor of some awful Forge map. Do people not like the DLC maps or something? Either nobody has them or nobody votes for them.
Yes, I hate it. That's why I have my team to have priority and votes. But doesn't matter with a player without DLC.
Yes, I hate it. That's why I have my team to have priority and votes. But doesn't matter with a player without DLC.
I've probably played about 10 or 15 matches before one map would pop up in the rotation but even still it is quite rare. But hey, least the anniversary map pack still has its own matchmaking section albeit a bit low on pop these days.
I've probably played about 10 or 15 matches before one map would pop up in the rotation but even still it is quite rare. But hey, least the anniversary map pack still has its own matchmaking section albeit a bit low on pop these days.
Yeah that's sad you know cuz it's free. Haha