Forums / Games / Halo: Reach and Legacy Halo

Halo ODST Friends list recent as of 04/2016 ??

OP HansGuitarSolo

I'm wondering if anyone knows of an up to date list of people to play ODST firefight with on Xbox 360? Since 343 doesn't seem to be in any hurry to add it to MCC which for me is a tragedy as ODST is one of my favorite Halo games and ODST firefight is the best (gameplay style+art style+music+atmosphere=amazing!). I'm looking for some people to play it with on 360. I've seen a few friends lists posted on various gaming websites but their old going back to 2009 or 2011. Anyone know if there is a more recent list?
Not sure but I love ODST too
not that i know of but feel free to add me. gt is acstaight
Not sure if many people play ODST anymore. It was a great game but I think the only reason most people picked it up was for the chance to earn Recon in Halo 3 or for the Multiplayer Halo 3 disk that came with it
Not sure but I love ODST too
Want to give me your gamer tag? I'll add you.

acstaight wrote:
not that i know of but feel free to add me. gt is acstaight
Sweet I'll send you an invite. Thanks!

Not sure if many people play ODST anymore. It was a great game but I think the only reason most people picked it up was for the chance to earn Recon in Halo 3 or for the Multiplayer Halo 3 disk that came with it
Ya unfortunately I feel ODST was one of the most underrated games. While online multiplayer is a lot of fun, ODST was maybe the best Halo game at giving fans a chance to explore the Halo Universe a little more. I loved just looking around as I played the levels. Enjoying the architecture and feel of the Halo universe Bungie created. And then firefight was just so good. Super fun to play. Great coop experience. Pretty perfect really for me. Multiplayer is fun but can really piss me off.
Also I bet if 343 added Firefight to MCC and bunch of people would play! Come on 343!
I still need the last ODST firefight achievement so you can add me.
Idk. I'm down whenever though to play some legendary co op. If ya want.