2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. ...
  6. 11
We should have a forage mode that we can spawn ai
I know right every one has bean telling 343 that
And they haven't done it
But they heard and I'm sure they said they would like for that to happen. Right now, it's on the realm of possibility.
in halo reach you can spawn ai that don't move using sve mythic slayer then setting specific respawn point options
That's a biped. To be an AI, it would need to do something. Plus, I'm not sure you're supposed to spawn a Falcon with a Scorpion turret or Goose with Revenant Turret or bipeds OR allow you to take over bipeds and present weird color saturation for Elites in case you're a Spartan and vice versa without some modding. It has to be. The things you can do in that just don't seem to be normally possible.
well I guess :you can spawn bipeds in halo reach
But not through normal means. Those SVE Mythic Slayer gamemodes aren't just regular gamemodes. They were modded to give us more options and allow the spawning of bipeds, etc. on circumstances where no other gamemode would.
Best case scenario: AI in Halo Infinite's Forge
apparently 343 were going to add ai to "halo 6" forge but now its called halo infinite this may not be accurate
And they haven't done it
But they heard and I'm sure they said they would like for that to happen. Right now, it's on the realm of possibility.
in halo reach you can spawn ai that don't move using sve mythic slayer then setting specific respawn point options
That's a biped. To be an AI, it would need to do something. Plus, I'm not sure you're supposed to spawn a Falcon with a Scorpion turret or Goose with Revenant Turret or bipeds OR allow you to take over bipeds and present weird color saturation for Elites in case you're a Spartan and vice versa without some modding. It has to be. The things you can do in that just don't seem to be normally possible.
But not through normal means. Those SVE Mythic Slayer gamemodes aren't just regular gamemodes. They were modded to give us more options and allow the spawning of bipeds, etc. on circumstances where no other gamemode would.
apparently 343 were going to add ai to "halo 6" forge but now its called halo infinite this may not be accurate
The change of title does not affect the game's features. It's just a title. So, saying that 343 were going to add AI to Halo 6 is like saying the same thing only replacing "6" with "Infinite". Plus 343 had announced way back before Halo 4's release that they wanted to step away from numbered titles. Halo 5 was the bridge and Halo Infinite is the other side of it.
And they haven't done it
The change of title does not affect the game's features. It's just a title. So, saying that 343 were going to add AI to Halo 6 is like saying the same thing only replacing "6" with "Infinite". Plus 343 had announced way back before Halo 4's release that they wanted to step away from numbered titles. Halo 5 was the bridge and Halo Infinite is the other side of it.
I meant since it was halo 6 back then it was a long time ago so 343 may have changed their minds
And they haven't done it
I meant since it was halo 6 back then it was a long time ago so 343 may have changed their minds
They most likely didn't. Sketch (I believe) responded to this request saying that they would love for that to happen and not too long ago.
And they haven't done it
They most likely didn't. Sketch (I believe) responded to this request saying that they would love for that to happen and not too long ago.
I hope they allow pathways for ai so people can make a pelican drop off marines in a specific location/s after either a certain event or a certain time
And they haven't done it
I hope they allow pathways for ai so people can make a pelican drop off marines in a specific location/s after either a certain event or a certain time
That would likely be the case. Because having them stand around doing nothing... is just stupid.
If you watch the ending cutscene in halo reach and the first one(listen to the first one like proper)you can find out that noble-6(you)has a high chance of survival plus he/she survived coming into orbit, the ending cutscene if you watch closely you see he/she does not get hit by any energy swords and at the end of it you see an elite attacks noble-6 with an energy knife not sword but before it even hits him/her it ends showing your custom or none custom helmet broken on the floor but noble-six is alive until his body is found because the helmet was level to everything so at the end you would see the dead body’s. This just supports that halo reach 2 is a possible game to be made and has a good chance of having noble-six (the lone wolf) in it.

plus halo reach 2 could be you playing as jun finding your team but finding them k.i.a(killed in action) and then finding noble-six alive but barely also. Could arbiter be on reach? At the time and helped noble-six.

to concluded halo reach 2 should become a game and noble-six should be in it.
The only way I could see a "Halo Reach 2" game working would be something set at the same time as reach itself.

A sort of "Here's what someone else is doing while Noble Team did this thing."

So you could either play as different spartans, of ODSTs or a marine/army personel. Or something.

Otherwise it's as the other guy said it'd be one of those resource gathering plant growing building creating games.

Which honestly could be a fun side game to a really good campaign of something else.
If you watch the ending cutscene in halo reach and the first one(listen to the first one like proper)you can find out that noble-6(you)has a high chance of survival plus he/she survived coming into orbit, the ending cutscene if you watch closely you see he/she does not get hit by any energy swords and at the end of it you see an elite attacks noble-6 with an energy knife not sword but before it even hits him/her it ends showing your custom or none custom helmet broken on the floor but noble-six is alive until his body is found because the helmet was level to everything so at the end you would see the dead body’s. This just supports that halo reach 2 is a possible game to be made and has a good chance of having noble-six (the lone wolf) in it.

plus halo reach 2 could be you playing as jun finding your team but finding them k.i.a(killed in action) and then finding noble-six alive but barely also. Could arbiter be on reach? At the time and helped noble-six.

IN BEFORE THE LOCK.
Ok, so, he dodged the Zealot's knife only to be killed by the Field Marshal's Sword. Chances of survival = flat 0.

He's dead
Please don't revive old topics thanks
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. ...
  6. 11