OP Pressed 0n

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 11
no lo creo puesto que halo reach es una explicaion a lo que paso antes de halo CE,
Actually I remember that in the campaign noble 3 said something about other 3 teams of spartans that were defending reach but in other places of the planet, i think they names were: Red Team, Echo Team and Glove Team. Would be cool if they create a secuel game for each team <3
Halo Reach 2 may become a game but it would have to be a prequel because at the end of reach, you get killed by two elites.
i like to think you don't die at the end of reach but are severely wounded and then captured because you know something the covenant want and are the last person alive on the entire planet...or so you think...

fades out

HALO REACH AFTERMATH

you wake up in a covenant prison on reach now renamed some covenant name...

you are in the prison with several other soldiers, eventually you make a break and find some new weapons and go about forming a small resistance and eventually set off a nuke that decimates the covenant presence on the planet

the survivors fall back to the mysterious mountain, the soldiers follow

something is found

something opens...

soliders find the plans for the first halo and a map of the ring system

covenant strike and blow up the computer, stealing the plans.....

soldiers chase them through the ruins of the reach, across glassed areas, eventually they track down the leader and get the plans but are killed, the plans are lost

the lone survivor (again), you steal a ship and flee the planet and set a course for earth....

end.

you then pop up in halo 6 :P
I wouldn't want a second halo reach, unless 343 kept the same controls, load outs, and everything else that Bungie did well that they have since yoinked up
I wouldn't want a second halo reach, unless 343 kept the same controls, load outs, and everything else that Bungie did well that they have since yoinked up
just re-master it for Xbox one and maybe add some more dlc or something.
I would just prefer a Halo: Reach Anniversary.
Mr JVacha wrote:
There would be nothing to it. It would be a game of rebuilding things and planting flowers. Have fun with that game bro lol.
It would be like Forge.
In my opinion a halo reach 2 would be awful because after halo reach is halo one
Do not post spam.

Spoiler:
Show
Halo Reach is my Number 1 favourite Halo game
Mine too.
Mr JVacha wrote:
There would be nothing to it. It would be a game of rebuilding things and planting flowers. Have fun with that game bro lol.
It would be like Forge.
That would be the entire "Landscape editing" people want for forge lol
well i think halo reach 2 cloud be done because its noble six's story and all halos have two endings win or lose. however lone wolf isnt a complete level some assult riles do go missing and then theirs the dmr ammo gitch near the spartan laser. plus we dont know what happened to jun unless its mentioned in one the books. then thiers tricks on lone wolf- on top of the building were u get the spartan laser jumip off the barrels to get on top to snipe. you can even get a gun turret up there- in the same area someone must have the bubble sheild and then must hide behind the crates and use anything to stiff it up. when the eites with swords and concussin riles show up. dodge like kirito from sao and becareful of ur own plasma grenades they may charge. you might wanna grab the bubble sheild before it dissapears. to break eite amor at this point concussin rile and sword. becarefull when u assinate a elite while ur doing so they may treat u like a punching bag or throw plasma grenades. ive noticed people try to stay togther and not move much. hitting and running is inorder. remeber what carter said were a team. Sorry for getting off topic id say keep going with noble six. simpley because all we see is a hemelt with cracked glass and nobody or suit. the airbter said they said they set fires on reach. so id say start off with lone wolf have him make his way to the city while on fire and have buildings fall. then some how find some lost osdt maries and civilins stll in the city. lets see have noble six clear the way alone day and night. their needs to be fire dust buildings falling rain thunder. then holding on to a cliff or an broke brigde and maybe have a flood or something crashing and you need to get way fast. then have six holding carters kats emiles and jorges dog tags and maybe have jun show up some were and maybe die or live. either hide some where on reach or steal a ship. since noble sixs hemelt got cracked and ammor may have gotten damaged. he must get new ones and start off with no enegry sheilds like in odst
I imagine the opening cut scene would begin with Jun returning to Reach and announcing over the radio, "Hey guys. I'm back from dropping off Dr. Halsey. How's it going with ... oh boy."
lol'd in the middle of class xD
Mr JVacha wrote:
Yeah plants vs covies sounds cool :D
That couldn't happen because of the glassing
I do not think a second halo reach out
because in Halo 2 kise the captain said that has reach are destroyed by covenantes
and just in reach (if I'm not mistaken) the planet was razed by covenantes
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 11