2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 11
Halo Reach 2? wow well that would be cool if it is possible. But i have to say i Love reach and will always remember it lol especially its jetpack its the best.
I would love another reach, but I don't think it'll happen...
Pressed 0n wrote:
It would be awesome to know how humanity got Reach back in 2589 or something like that
Yes I would love to see a return to reach. But I admit would not want to see what it would look like with 343 at the helm of the undertaking had enough of Halo 5 with their power ranger looking Spartans. lets hope that was just their ( ok we screwed up moment) and give us back the quality we expect.
Whats to know? Once the war was over and the planet was inhabitable again, they returned to recolonise it.
Other planets that had been glassed had been returned to to find that it was not all destroyed and pockets of population has survived.
Pressed 0n wrote:
It would be awesome to know how humanity got Reach back in 2589 or something like that
Yes I would love to see a return to reach. But I admit would not want to see what it would look like with 343 at the helm of the undertaking had enough of Halo 5 with their power ranger looking Spartans. lets hope that was just their ( ok we screwed up moment) and give us back the quality we expect.
Agreed
Msid219 wrote:
BLUE TEAM WAS NOT ON REACH
SRY FOR SHOUTING
Master Chief was in the hushed coffin on Pillar of Autumn. he trained on reach all of Blue team did.
I don't see how they could change what happens to Reach afterwards into a new game unless they did an epic game where you push the Covenant off of Reach. That would be a cool game.
That's exactly what I ment or another story of the fall of reach just not the noble team.
Fat Jeesus wrote:
Reach was built upon its characters: Noble Team. Without them there is no story.
Their was more then One Spartan team on Reach In fact all the Spartans were trained their series 1, 2, and 3.
There could be a story but not after reach and after halo 4 more during the book halo first strike that would make a good game
Wouldn't reach 2 be halo CE ??
God no reach is gone there is no bringing it back, besides the part at the end where they start rebuilding on reach
Step 1: come back
Step 2: make flowers and do teh gardening
Step 3:??????
Step 4: habitable again.
Step 5: profit
If they were to make a reach 2 it could be about After the lone wolf and a few years later the helmet is picked up it takes it to repair it but when he or she puts it on it turns out to be noble 6 better than ever after introducing noble 6 one more time the covenant invade reach and another war is started maybe some or all of the noble team survive and fight with noble 6 once more but this time the team survives defeating the covenant but just like halo two I think you have a alien teamster to aid you in battle taking in both sides of the story but you choose who to play as on the last mission that is just an idea that I just though of and wanted to post I thing it would be a good idea
It should be on Xbox 360 like original reach was of they decide to make halo reach 2
Yea there wouldn't be anything to do for a new story line with Reach because it was abandoned by the Covenant after the Covenant dismantled so there wouldn't be Covie factions there any more to fight.
Though a halo reach sequel dosent look possible they could make another game like it to fill the events of halo 4- halo 5 or we could play as the other Spartan teams we see but don't play as
I wish Halo reach 2
Because sounds great
However its imposible
I don't hope halo reach 2
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...