3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 11
Mr JVacha wrote:
There would be nothing to it. It would be a game of rebuilding things and planting flowers. Have fun with that game bro lol.
This ^^^^

Made my day with that comment.
ikr
There is a low chance (since the release of Halo Wars Definitive Edition) that Halo Reach might be ported to PC? I hope they consider this idea. That would make this game live once more. And I'm sure if this game gets released, it will get ton of players online. Anyway, that's just a small hope.
There is a low chance (since the release of Halo Wars Definitive Edition) that Halo Reach might be ported to PC? I hope they consider this idea. That would make this game live once more. And I'm sure if this game gets released, it will get ton of players online. Anyway, that's just a small hope.
Have remastered halo: convat envolved and halo 2, hope dies last ...
I think that we are good with one Halo: Reach, a second, wouldn't have any sense
I like the idea,Halo Reach was one of my favorite Halo games,first was Halo 2 original....ahhhh tons and tons of playing in Xbox Connect program in multiplayer...i was a star user of sniper,no scope kills whatever distance,well,at very long distances i use scope ofc,but in general i maked in game friends cus my skills in Halo 2...now,that time has passed and my skills diminished VERY,and my old friends dissappeared. Hopefully 343 makes a good Halo 6,cus Halo 5 is a GREAT SHET,both campaign and multiplayer. Also,my Xbox fail every time to install game with discs,so i need to buy games digitally,but after that,Halo 5 is a Halo game. Maybe im not a good Halo 5 player,but if my skills of Halo 2 return to Halo 5,today i'm more than just a low rank spartan...just see videos of players using the sniper LETHALLITY versus targets,and u can see me playing in Halo 2 at old times. Halo Reach bring my skills a little at 2010 but nothing compared to Halo 2,i was found players in Halo Reach multiplayer better than me. Halo 5 have bad controls and the idea implemented in this game of be more team based multiplayer game,it's just not expected by me. Hopefully in Halo 6,343 don't fail again to me. And then,maybe and just maybe im going to be a serious Halo player like in year 2004.
This thread is about Halo Reach,i know,but everytime i return to those forums,i only can talk bad things about Halo 5. So please 343,don't fail me again and do a game like Reach or Halo 2. I'm going to buy the Xbox Scorpio only for exclusives (actually i have a normal Xbox One) and Halo 6 is one of them i have in mind to buy. If a sequel of Halo Reach see the light,i desire to be like original or Halo 2 and not Halo 5. PLEASE 343!!!
PD: Sorry for my English,is not my native language.
Halo: Reach is probably the best halo game in the world. You fly and fight in space. IN SPACE!!!!!!
it would be interesting to see but i dont want them to go any where near reach that way there is zero potential to ruin it
I don't understand why people say " oh halo reach 2 won't come out because it did say the fall of reach"... NOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU ARE WRONG! At the end of the campaign after you (noble 6) die, you hear Dr.halsy with a group of people and a ship on the planet. SHE EVEN SAYS "NOBLE WITH STAY HERE WHILE WE REBUILD". This gives FULL PROOF that there could be another halo reach.
There is a Theory that Noble 6 survived... - https://youtu.be/_7d3P3GYBhk - Reach 2 could be the story of 6's survival before Reach was retaken... or maybe a secret story about why the Covenant really invaded reach.
There is a Theory that Noble 6 survived... - https://youtu.be/_7d3P3GYBhk - Reach 2 could be the story of 6's survival before Reach was retaken... or maybe a secret story about why the Covenant really invaded reach.
Bungie confirmed that Six is canonically dead after the launch of the game (if you search for Noble Six threads here on Waypoint, you'll find posts where I've mentioned this with links to the article). Of course 343 could retcon the death, the question is would they? Personally I don't see them going down that route. I think they'll stick to introducing and moving forward with their own characters or characters they have already been working with.
Personally, I do not think they should make a second Halo: Reach, and here's why: I personally love Halo: Reach. It was the first ever online game I ever played, and I still play it till this day (played since early 2011). Now, although it's a great game, making a second one would be just pushing it. The only thing that can really be changed would be the campaign, otherwise it wouldn't need to be called "Halo: Reach 2".
Aden S219 wrote:
it would be interesting to see but i dont want them to go any where near reach that way there is zero potential to ruin it
AGREED.
Odst sequel would have been so cool.
would be cool I like nobel 6 a lot and he coulda survived
What if noble 6 didn't really die we could see where he is or something
If they were to make another Reach game, I'd prefer if they based it on the books like I thought they were originally going to do. It's been a while since I've read them but I still think that it could make for a pretty amazing story.
Since people are still commenting on this, if you wanna relive some Halo Reach days I'm adding anyone who wants to play! Got 15 others who have all said they wanna start playing again, so just message me if you wanna add me/me add you and we can get some Matchmaking, Custom Games, Campaign playthroughs, Firefight matches, Forge building sessions going if you are interested! :)
If there were another Reach game, it would have to be in 2552. Perhaps following Buck/an ODST squad. Or maybe Gauntlet/Red/Echo team.
Probably no... If 343i want to do that they will do it in a comic or book...
Noble 6 never died if you look closely at the final cutscene (death scene) you will notice that noble 6 bever got stabbed and just as the red elite is about to "kill" him/her the cutscene ends and you see his helmet,we never see him die.This could either mean he/she survived the elites and died from the glassing or he/she survived both and went somewhere.Also he/she fell from space and surived just like chief did so im thinking how could you die from an energy knife/blade/dagger as he/she was possibly killed by one and not the fall from space (obviously Spartans are really strong so fair enough) but why don't we see him/her die and why didn't he/she due from anything else fatal?I think 343 can make a Reach 2 if they use their imagination properly.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 11