2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. ...
  8. 11
PF Gold3n wrote:
I don't understand why people say " oh halo reach 2 won't come out because it did say the fall of reach"... NOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU ARE WRONG! At the end of the campaign after you (noble 6) die, you hear Dr.halsy with a group of people and a ship on the planet. SHE EVEN SAYS "NOBLE WITH STAY HERE WHILE WE REBUILD". This gives FULL PROOF that there could be another halo reach.
Yeah like i said he/she never really died even though Bungie confirmed it they couldn't really back it up in the campaign as we never see 6 die and Reach was saved and maybe in the backround when Halsey is speaking that building in the backround could be where 6 is maybe being revived if he/she died or healing or maybe something else,we never know it's just a suggestion.
PF Gold3n wrote:
I don't understand why people say " oh halo reach 2 won't come out because it did say the fall of reach"... NOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU ARE WRONG! At the end of the campaign after you (noble 6) die, you hear Dr.halsy with a group of people and a ship on the planet. SHE EVEN SAYS "NOBLE WITH STAY HERE WHILE WE REBUILD". This gives FULL PROOF that there could be another halo reach.
Yeah like i said he/she never really died even though Bungie confirmed it they couldn't really back it up in the campaign as we never see 6 die and Reach was saved and maybe in the backround when Halsey is speaking that building in the backround could be where 6 is maybe being revived if he/she died or healing or maybe something else,we never know it's just a suggestion.
Six is KIA. LEAVE. IT. BE.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
PF Gold3n wrote:
I'll never understand what people have with noble 6. He's F**KING DEAD FOR GODS SAKE! HES NOT COMING BACK!! WE SEE A F***ING ELITE STAB HIM IN THE F***ING CHEST!!!!
It would be super awesome for you to have to fight for reach again.
Flakcon wrote:
Quote:
They could do a Reach 2 of sorts, that would take place between the Pillar of Autumn and Lone Wolf, in which you as noble 6 try to make your way to the mountains whilst causing as much damage to the covenant as possible. The game would eventually culminate in a remastered version of the Lone Wolf mission, with a slightly different cutscene angle, to finish the debate as to whether he/she survived or not. It could have RPG and survival elements, as you trek across the planet trying to avenge your team-mates, as a plus it could be used to buff Noble 6's character with flashback missions against insurrectionists, and later the covenant, even shortened versions of the missions in which Noble Team are killed off.
As a bonus all your armour from Halo Reach would carry over, but not your rank, and the art and in-game armours would be even more damaged.
Perhaps... Maybe 343 Industries will turn their heads towards Halo: Reach and remaster it, (update graphics with current DirectX and fix any visual errors that are now possible to fix when they were an issue in 2010). Maybe sell it as a standalone game, but this "anniversary" remastered game should come with a bonus mission that scopes in on Noble 6's journey to Lone Wolf. More like an "Escape Reach" leading to a desolate hell of Covenant and Brutes, attempting to fight his/her way out. The mission should possibly end with you arriving at Lone Wolf's setting as the last pelican leaves from that area to a frigate higher in the atmosphere.
Jesus... im hyped for a thing that just some random guy made in a halo forum.
Flakcon wrote:
Quote:
They could do a Reach 2 of sorts, that would take place between the Pillar of Autumn and Lone Wolf, in which you as noble 6 try to make your way to the mountains whilst causing as much damage to the covenant as possible. The game would eventually culminate in a remastered version of the Lone Wolf mission, with a slightly different cutscene angle, to finish the debate as to whether he/she survived or not. It could have RPG and survival elements, as you trek across the planet trying to avenge your team-mates, as a plus it could be used to buff Noble 6's character with flashback missions against insurrectionists, and later the covenant, even shortened versions of the missions in which Noble Team are killed off.
As a bonus all your armour from Halo Reach would carry over, but not your rank, and the art and in-game armours would be even more damaged.
Perhaps... Maybe 343 Industries will turn their heads towards Halo: Reach and remaster it, (update graphics with current DirectX and fix any visual errors that are now possible to fix when they were an issue in 2010). Maybe sell it as a standalone game, but this "anniversary" remastered game should come with a bonus mission that scopes in on Noble 6's journey to Lone Wolf. More like an "Escape Reach" leading to a desolate hell of Covenant and Brutes, attempting to fight his/her way out. The mission should possibly end with you arriving at Lone Wolf's setting as the last pelican leaves from that area to a frigate higher in the atmosphere.
Jesus... im hyped for a thing that just some random guy made in a halo forum.
Ikr,you guys are legendary!
I just want a Halo reach remastered so bad
Yes please Yes. Halo reach was awesome. A sequel would be great.
yes it would
Maybe reach 2 could be an odst spinoff?
SFG Junior wrote:
Maybe reach 2 could be an odst spinoff?
Covenant are looking for something...Chief returns to defend the arctifact,the flood are on Reach and Maybe Jun becomes a spartan again!? But during one cutscene you see 6's helmet but easter egg underneath the dirt is his body...But is he alive or dead?
Halo reach 2: making a game that leaves a handful of ODSTs or Marines or even spartans picking up where noble team left off and a battle to regain control of reach. its a very interesting idea. I was thinking of being able to play on the covenant side like in halo 2 with the arbiter it could advance the story in certain ways. i just love the idea of using all the old weapons and vehicles updated and slightly changed and try to find remains of noble 6 but them not being there and returning to sword base and other stuff it just seems like and interesting story. but at the same time halo reach was bungies last game and i wouldn't want that to be ruined.
s4int117 wrote:
Halo reach 2: making a game that leaves a handful of ODSTs or Marines or even spartans picking up where noble team left off and a battle to regain control of reach. its a very interesting idea. I was thinking of being able to play on the covenant side like in halo 2 with the arbiter it could advance the story in certain ways. i just love the idea of using all the old weapons and vehicles updated and slightly changed and try to find remains of noble 6 but them not being there and returning to sword base and other stuff it just seems like and interesting story. but at the same time halo reach was bungies last game and i wouldn't want that to be ruined.
Totally agree
It could go even further back in time, you could see the Reach characters when they were younger or somethin cool like that.
I just want a Halo reach remastered so bad
Or this, its a great idea i feel very strong for this as well.
I think it would be pretty cool to have a game about how humanity took back harvest, but from a marine or something.
Another idea for halo reach 2 could be based on the book series. *SPOILERS* In the book Fred leads a team of many Spartans to defend the i believe was a generator that powered the MAC cannons and in doing so they lost many Spartans as well as having several split off to defend a high ranking Admiral in doing so you only see the story from Freds view not knowing what happened to atom and the others. Just using Freds viewpoint could be a game in itself but later in the book series the chief receives a distress signal from reach containing the signal olly olly oxen free the spartan code. When chief goes down to reach he lands on a small surface of reach that has not been glassed the reason is that the covenant are looking for an artifact. once he lands he follows the signal and finds atom along with a few other surviving Spartans and the admiral. Hearing atoms story would also be very good not just because he is my favorite spartan but because we don't see the viewpoint of a spartan two besides chief.
If 343 decided that somehow, whether it be that noble 6 dropped his helmet and killed the elites that attacked him then went under ground or something I feel like halo reach 2 would be very possible. Being a game where you have to basically run around killing Rouge human survivors like we saw in halo reach 1 at the beggining and kill the occasional covenant fleet and maybe a few prometheans(which would be a struggle to a spartan 3 who has been, to the UNSC, KIA for years)at the end they would make contact with the UNSC and then noble 6 would be deemed MIA and they would try to make contact again with him. I personally would love to see 6 come back and the be added to halo 6 or be a rescue mission in halo 6.
Can we please just have a Halo Reach 2??
Just a remaster would be nice however it would he cool to follow some of the other Spartans on reach and maybe support noble team sometimes.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. ...
  8. 11