Forums / Games / Halo: Reach

Halo reach Achievement Hunting

OP majorfox115

Hey all, I am looking for people who want to hunt for the halo reach achievements like the dlc ones that are hard to get.
You'll need to find ALOT of people with the DLC to earn those achievements. The only way they'll come up in Matchmaking is if everyone has the dlc
DLC is free for everyone now so everyone should have it. I don't know why still no one has the reach dlc. Seriously if you don't have it now and are reading this go on your xbox and download it!
When did that happen?
When did that happen?
I want to say late Summer 2017. Somewhere in there
Yes I checked it was July 7th
DLC is free for everyone now so everyone should have it. I don't know why still no one has the reach dlc. Seriously if you don't have it now and are reading this go on your xbox and download it!
It’s because it’s an old game most people don’t care to check if it’s free.
Damn I didn't know it became free either. For some reason when I placed Reach on my Xbox One (disc and digital) xbox live said I didn't have all the DLC, which I have had since its original release. Needless to say I was pretty annoyed but I love Halo and I liked Halo Reach so I parted with a few bucks to purchase the DLC again on Xbox One so I can play my game and content... looks like I get burned again but its for the best that its free for everyone.

But anyway, I am totally down to help out with the DLC achievements. I think the last 3 I have are all CFT related.
Thank you please send me a friend request