Forums / Games / Halo: Reach and Legacy Halo

Halo reach archivenment

OP Sergio34678

Hello, someone who can help me to get the achievement:
You Blew it Up
My GT is: Sergio34678
I can as I need to also get it.
I'm happy to play some reach. Let me know when you guys can play and I'll see if I can also.
Thanks, the easiest way to do it is this:
https://youtu.be/BORZBUvO3p8
Check True Achievements for Reach boosting sessions. They are still quite popular and last month I knocked out my remaining Reach MP achievements in less than 2 hours because several of the party members knew exactly which maps to use and how to do them most efficiently.
Yeah, I need help with the achievement "If they came to hear me beg". I did it 10 times, about 4 times in legendary. 6 times in normal. Its just not working for me.
well, let me see if I can download it for help you. I have all the achievements
If any of you guys are interested, I manage an Xbox LIVE club dedicated to getting Halo achievements. There are over 100 members for you to contact.
x N7 117 x wrote:
If any of you guys are interested, I manage an Xbox LIVE club dedicated to getting Halo achievements. There are over 100 members for you to contact.
There's a few different Xbox Live Clubs that would be great for achievement hunting. The website TrueAchievements.com is also a great place to find people who are looking to achievement hunt and/or offer help with achievement hunting.