Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

[Locked] Halo Reach August Update (360)

OP Kepitalism

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not discuss/share modifying or hacking content on an Xbox console or PC.
Kepitalism wrote:
*rant from the subconcious* I'm just supposed to buy the game again, for PC, right? Give 343 money for releasing what Bungie didn't have time to put into their initial release. cause their last 2 main halo releases have been objectionable (4/5) ; and the constant and slow patching of MCC have left a tepid feeling in older halo fans/traditionalists and they still want our money... so they shut down halo online, but release an expanded and moddable version of reach.. which they didn't really have to put any work into. gg. 343 is Bethesda but with loyal fans they don't deserve.

*contrary projection*
we're less than 8 months from holiday 2020 and project scarlet/ Halo Infinite's release. they're being pretty secretive about it; unlike blockbuster failures like ME Andromeda, Fallout 76.. boasting about 37x clarity, in game feautures, merchandise, etc..
I really hope 343 can redeem themselves after Call of Master Chief 4 & 5 .. if any franchise deserves it, it is Halo.
All of this distracts from your main topic.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not discuss/share modifying or hacking content on an Xbox console or PC.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Kepitalism wrote:
Hard to see this mod because there is opt in the MCC version and cross play will be enabled later for Xbox One and PC