Forums / Games / Halo: Reach and Legacy Halo

Halo reach cqb still possible on Xbox one?

OP TrinalBread2177

Been trying to play halo reach on my xbox one by putting in the original disc,but as soon i finshed legendary after years from playing, i relized that i couldn't get cqb. I got the achievements for it but i still can't get it. My question is it possible to get cqb while playing on the xbox one or no? Because i'm completely screwed if it's not.plz let me know if is still possible or not.
Did you unlock CQB armour on the Xbox 360? If yes you should be able to get it. If you're only trying to unlock it now, you need to use the Waypoint app which is only available on the 360, per this thread.
Been trying to play halo reach on my xbox one by putting in the original disc,but as soon i finshed legendary after years from playing, i relized that i couldn't get cqb. I got the achievements for it but i still can't get it. My question is it possible to get cqb while playing on the xbox one or no? Because i'm completely screwed if it's not.plz let me know if is still possible or not.
No worries OP, you aren’t completely screwed at all as that armor piece - like all others - does absolutely nothing. Whatever armor you currently have available is exactly the same as the unlockable one you’re referring to. The name implies that it will assist you in close quarters but it adds nothing to melee or close-range weapon damage and/or range.
No worries OP, you aren’t completely screwed at all as that armor piece - like all others - does absolutely nothing. Whatever armor you currently have available is exactly the same as the unlockable one you’re referring to. The name implies that it will assist you in close quarters but it adds nothing to melee or close-range weapon damage and/or range
Uh pretty sure i'm not a noob, i know its just for looks. Still wish i could have it
Did you unlock CQB armour on the Xbox 360? If yes you should be able to get it. If you're only trying to unlock it now, you need to use the Waypoint app which is only available on the 360, per this thread.
And even with the Waypoint app, I'm not entirely sure its possible. The app is out of date and there have been countless issues with the Xbox 360 servers which are controlled/monitored by Microsoft. I hope you're able to do so but don't be surprised if you run into some issues.