Forums / Games / Halo: Reach

Halo Reach DLC achievements

OP DismalHD

I'm wondering if anyone would want to help me and a friend grind for the dlc achievements in halo reach, any replies are appreciated.
DismalHD wrote:
I'm wondering if anyone would want to help me and a friend grind for the dlc achievements in halo reach, any replies are appreciated.
Would love to get some myself too! I only need a few, it is just a shame that the DLC maps are never really included in the matchmaking pool.
DismalHD wrote:
Would love to get some myself too! I only need a few, it is just a shame that the DLC maps are never really included in the matchmaking pool.
They are, but you need a full lobby with DLC for them to show up in voting
I would like, but, my xbox360 burned
Yep I totally up for these :) add me on xbox live -Lord McSwifty
I want to help
I want those achievements
DismalHD wrote:
Sign me up, same goes for anyone interested. I would really like to unlock the last few achievements and I don't mind helping others or just playing in general. Its been forever since I fired Reach up though.
I'm down. I just got Reach again and a new Microsoft account since I have no idea what email or password I had before.
wouldn't mind maybe helping. got an extra controller or two for both xbone and 360 just send me a note sometime.
I'd like to help out, too. Pleased add me.
As for me I am only missing 2 DLC achievements for 100% in Reach.
Update: I'm done! I managed to obtain the last two DLC achievements on 16th Feb.
If I'm allowed to give you a hint....
- Gather everyones profile here on halowaypoint who is interested in getting the DLC achievos.
- Create a xbox live chat group named something like "Reach achievo hunting" or similar and post your intentions into the group.
- When you send out friend requests add a message and tell them who you are where you found the person and explain your intentions! Important!!! Almost nobody likes random friend requests with no message. It's a bit like SPAM.
- The most difficult thing now is getting everyone to play at the same time.
- Whoever creates a chat group has to initially make out a time where everyone can orientate themselves on. It might not work on the 1st 2nd or 3rd date but eventually there will be a day where everyone has free time to play. Guaranteed.
- The easiest or fastet way doing this by visiting xboxlive with your PC or Laptop or whatever 'cause typing many (and maybe long) messages with your controller is pretty much... exhausting.
- You have to be active yourself because I think most people here just rely on somebody adding them which won't help you with your goal when everyone behaves like this.
Someone has to make the 1st step.

Trust me. It also helped me. Only difference is I used a German halo forum.
Good hunting!
You can sign me up too, I have all the DLC for it and need to get several achievements.
Me too, my GT is halo7725. Perhaps we can throw up an Xbox Live party.
I'm interested, all DLC. Hit me up.

-CarnageContract
I'm totally interested hmu
Highly recommend people to create a session on TrueAchievements. It’s so much easier to organize everyone there and establish a time that works for everyone. Make sure you have the maps downloaded before you start!
5 of those haunted me for years as yes you need a lobby that not only each player has the maps needed but the map has to show up to be voted on and then yes it has to win the vote so like the infection one being only on one map you need 11 others to have the map have it show up and then all vote for it and you basically have to boost it and a few others as i am not even sure if players own the map it shows up as when 343 took over halo ce came out shortly after the dlc map playlist was removed yet 343 added cheevos from halo ces release they added some to reach and once that playlist was removed i never saw the maps needed for the ones i needed ever show up for years so i finally had to set up a playdate with players that also needed them as years and i never saw the maps come up once and its understandable as only one player in the match has to not have the dlcs and that ends that and even when i knew that we all had the dlcs it wasn't like oh instantly their is the map to choose so i understand totally that is sucks that this is how it played out.
I'm going after "You Blew It Up" this Saturday (March 10th) at 11:00 am EST if anyone want's to join. all you need is the Noble DLC downloaded so we can play on Breakpoint.
Should probably pick these up at some point. Got all the Halo achievements from the Bungie era outside of a handful of DLC achievements on Reach. If anyone wants to do them/needs help getting them too, feel free to add me but make sure you message saying why.
Need a fair few for the defiant and anniversary packs, message me if you want to go for these GT: broomica
Is anyone still looking to do the dlc achievements or can help me out with them? Thanks