Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Halo reach DMR> Halo 3 BR

OP The CROWBAR MAN

Ill be the odd man out here, I thought the halo reach DMR was better than the Halo 3 Br...

it was more consistent, had better range, and wasn't as random.. but that's just me, what do you guys think?
I wish they put ZB Slayer back in
The reach DMR is a lot more accurate because it doesn't fire a 3-round burst, it doesn't have spread.
The BR is quite balanced compared to the DMR. It doesn't have extremely good long-range accuracy, but it kills fast. The carbine is accurate, but it trades damage for fire speed and magazine size.
The Reach DMR was actually pretty good with headshots even without the BR's spread.
Quote:
I wish they put ZB Slayer back in
ZB Slayer is an option in Super Slayer.

The entire MLG playlist also consists of ZB gametypes, including Slayer.
I would say the order is this: ZB DMR> Halo 3 LAN BR> Bloom DMR > Halo 3 online BR
I agree
I definitely disagree, the reach dmr is terrible with headshots, and half the time shots don't even register, I got video proof if people don't believe me. I've been in several matches where I shoot people in the body, my reticule is red, and yet the opponent takes no damage. Just to make sure, I went into theater, and I saw my bullet impact the opponent, and I looked at his health, and his shields were untouched. Garbage weapon.

My favorite will have to be the Halo 4 DMR, that thing is divine.
Quote:
I definitely disagree, the reach dmr is terrible with headshots, and half the time shots don't even register, I got video proof if people don't believe me. I've been in several matches where I shoot people in the body, my reticule is red, and yet the opponent takes no damage. Just to make sure, I went into theater, and I saw my bullet impact the opponent, and I looked at his health, and his shields were untouched. Garbage weapon.

My favorite will have to be the Halo 4 DMR, that thing is divine.
Don't blame the weapon for network conditions.
I hated the Halo 3 BR. Stupidly inaccurate, inconsistent spread made that gun worthless in my hands.
Quote:
I hated the Halo 3 BR. Stupidly inaccurate, inconsistent spread made that gun worthless in my hands.
That's why the Reach DMR is a lot more powerful then the BR; to make Halo Reach ACCESSIBLE to everyone who couldn't use the BR in Halo 3 or have never played Halo before.

And it's true. That thing is ridiculously accurate at long range and it doesn't matter if you spam your shots, they still hit the person.
Quote:
are you sure your not describing the halo 3 AR?