Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Halo: Reach Falcon Avatar Accessory not working...

OP TH0MAS0532

So I recently downloaded the Bonus Content that came with the Limited Edition of Halo: Reach and the Falcon Avatar Prop Dosen't seem to work. I've redownloaded it a few times and nothing seems to work. Does anyone know if there is a way to fix this and if so how, please?
Are you using the Xbox Originals Avatar app? Can you check if the prop is selected in the Props menu?
Edit: May i ask which console are you playing with?
I am on the Xbox 360 and I've checked the Avatar Customizer a few times and nothing seems to change.
I see. Could you be more specific? Is the prop selected but not loaded or not visible in the menu at all?
The prop is not visible at all.
Try deleting the prop, then clear the system cache and re-download it.
If you own an xbox one you can download the Originals Avatar app and check if the prop is available there.
I do not know how to delete the prop as it does not appear to be in my storage.
anyone know if you can redownload the DLC on the xbox one? I bought them on the xbox 360 and I want to use them on the xbox one, do I have to buy them again?
Rhym wrote:
anyone know if you can redownload the DLC on the xbox one? I bought them on the xbox 360 and I want to use them on the xbox one, do I have to buy them again?
If you have it and it is working on the Xbox 360 it should theoretically work on the Xbox One. I have other avatar props that I downloaded on my Xbox 360 and they appear on the Xbox One.
TH0MAS0532 wrote:
Rhym wrote:
If you have it and it is working on the Xbox 360 it should theoretically work on the Xbox One. I have other avatar props that I downloaded on my Xbox 360 and they appear on the Xbox One.
oh, excelent, thnks
Try boot up the 360 Waypoint app, the falcon avatar prop should automatically download. If you don't own 360 anymore I don't know of any other solution on Xbox one (don't own X1) maybe test boot up halo Chanel if its possible. I can only confirm booting 360 waypoint app automatically triggers your falcon download, don't know why this is.
RC Runz wrote:
Try boot up the 360 Waypoint app, the falcon avatar prop should automatically download. If you don't own 360 anymore I don't know of any other solution on Xbox one (don't own X1) maybe test boot up halo Chanel if its possible. I can only confirm booting 360 waypoint app automatically triggers your falcon download, don't know why this is.
I have booted up the Waypoint App on my Xbox 360. From memory I was told I had received a new award, the Falcon Prop, I accepted the award and it acted as thoigh it was about to download it but it failed, and now I don't know how to try again.
TH0MAS0532 wrote:
RC Runz wrote:
I have booted up the Waypoint App on my Xbox 360. From memory I was told I had received a new award, the Falcon Prop, I accepted the award and it acted as thoigh it was about to download it but it failed, and now I don't know how to try again.
I may be useless now, is your memory full or can you re-dowload the falcon in your accounts download history, try boot up waypoint (360) a last time, or check if its somehow in your avatar props. Hopefully one of these work I don't know what else 2 suggest