OP Yea Itz Ryan

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
My favorite map for FF is Beachhead
I also love to play Installation 04
I like the secret monitor Easter egg
EDIT: my least favorite map is probably Outpost or whatever the heck it’s called. The one with the smoking Tyrant AA guns.
Beachhead was amazing. When it got very intense you could shelter yourself in the rooftop and try to shotgun those mad group gasoline elites.. with the caveat that if there was a Wraith around it was really dangerous to stay there. Also, if you got either a Warthog or a Ghost, given the size of the map you could do marvels with them vehicles.
My favorite map for FF is Beachhead
I also love to play Installation 04
I like the secret monitor Easter egg
EDIT: my least favorite map is probably Outpost or whatever the heck it’s called. The one with the smoking Tyrant AA guns.
Beachhead was amazing. When it got very intense you could shelter yourself in the rooftop and try to shotgun those mad group gasoline elites.. with the caveat that if there was a Wraith around it was really dangerous to stay there. Also, if you got either a Warthog or a Ghost, given the size of the map you could do marvels with them vehicles.
It was a glorious day when I realized that there was a Rocket Hog on the map lol
Waterfront has to be, it’s so big and takes forever. Corvette is nice because it’s small. You can rip through it in minimal time and boost your Cr fast that way.
Waterfront. Too dark; hard to see.
Remember to use Visor mode I use it on Corvette too, these are the only two maps I truly need visor on constantly. They're too dark even my Halo: Reach screen brightness setting are turned max!! ^ ^D
Oh right... Darn. My lack of intellect has been exposed!
Remember to use Visor mode I use it on Corvette too, these are the only two maps I truly need visor on constantly. They're too dark even my Halo: Reach screen brightness setting are turned max!! ^ ^D
Night vision is Left on D-pad (Xbox) enjoy! =)
NOOO, quite exposing my lack of intellect!
Don't worry you haven't missed anything big, I think it's useful and helps me see clearer on dark maps/missions. It's a night vision only not as useful as H4s Promethean Vision. I hope you enjoy your Night Vision now you know how and any future readers! Don't forget to use night vision on H3: ODST too, it's a different button (Xbox) I think it's "X".
Don't worry you haven't missed anything big, I think it's useful and helps me see clearer on dark maps/missions. It's a night vision only not as useful as H4s Promethean Vision. I hope you enjoy your Night Vision now you know how and any future readers! Don't forget to use night vision on H3: ODST too, it's a different button (Xbox) I think it's "X".
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2