Forums / Games / Halo: Reach

Halo Reach in 4k on Xbox One X?

OP Ascendstreak

Would you like 343 to add 4K enhancements to Reach on One X? Reach has my favorite campaign of any Halo game and i think it deserves the update.
No doubt it will look incredible in 4K. Especially because the game actually tried to have realistic graphics back when games we're really attempting to do that. Now it's just loot boxes and shiny weapons and armors with no dust or scratches regardless of what it's been thought. No talking exclusively to Halo, but to modern gaming nowadays.

My opinion? Yeah, I think it would be awesome.
True, it had that gritty atmosphere compared to clean look in Halo 5. I hope 343 would also enhance Reach's motion blur because it was way too strong imo. And temporal aa that was used was horrible, especially in cutscenes where characters motion looked weird.
I do not think that halo reach will have a 4k patch.
Of course, personally would like to see a 60fps option for it and/or inclusion in MCC at some point still (TU modes of course).
Love the games art direction, seeing it running smoother and looking crisper would be awesome. Ideal world when the MCC update comes I'd love to see Reach with TU modes as a bonus addition.
The world needs more Stockpile.
Yeah, 60fps would be awesome even if they would have to lower resolution a little from native 4K. Maybe to around 1800p, should be a piece of cake for One X.
Yeah, 60fps would be awesome even if they would have to lower resolution a little from native 4K. Maybe to around 1800p, should be a piece of cake for One X.
If the X is capable of running Halo 5 at 4K 60 FPS then it would have no problem whatsoever running Reach at 4K 60 FPS.
Halo 5 runs dynamic scaling technique so it dips below 4K sometimes. But yeah X should run Reach at full 4K 60fps without breaking a sweat.
No doubt it will look incredible in 4K. Especially because the game actually tried to have realistic graphics back when games we're really attempting to do that. Now it's just loot boxes and shiny weapons and armors with no dust or scratches regardless of what it's been thought. No talking exclusively to Halo, but to modern gaming nowadays.

My opinion? Yeah, I think it would be awesome.
If 343 really cared about the halo community, they will do this for the people that grew up and till this day still loves halo, it would be awesome to see halo reach at 4K
In my opinion halo reach is the best one they have made and I would be a dream to see it come back to life.
you think 343 reads this stuff?
just hope they add it to the MCC patch coming later.
Wak wrote:
you think 343 reads this stuff?
just hope they add it to the MCC patch coming later.
No I don't think 343 reads this stuff but its still a fact that it would be a dream for a anniversary